[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Horken007 wrote:
Are Spiked Gloves better than Gripped Gloves?
Idk which one to chose for crafting. I thought we are focusing on projectile damage.

I would also like to know which is better; am considering investing in an elevated pair but unsure which base would be best.
This is my build so far (AND IT IS AMAZING!!!)

To do list:
- Get Molten strike enchant on helmet
- Get more passive points (lvl 92 so far)
- Improve quality on gems and rings.

I managed to kill Tier 16 bosses without any problem :)
Thanks a lot for this build! :)

Can I please get some help im having trouble going against A6 conquerors as my damage is really bad it takes me 30-40 seconds to kill bosses on t14-16 maps. I also feel like i have to dodge a lot and lose time, i feel like i could be tankier.
What Xoph annointment to use if you have both tribal fury from tree and stacked C-res?

Currently using Burning brutality and i don't want to refund passives from tribal fury ring (i feel the +strike range nodes really do a lot!)
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
"
Pandab1rd wrote:
What Xoph annointment to use if you have both tribal fury from tree and stacked C-res?

Currently using Burning brutality and i don't want to refund passives from tribal fury ring (i feel the +strike range nodes really do a lot!)

I would think Heart of Flame would do better for the fire penetration, even if the ES leech is wasted.

Thanks to folks who are sharing their gear - I just got my Xoph's (got a +1 all res!), but I think I have plenty of room for upgrades. What made the biggest difference out of rings, shield, gloves, boots and jewels?
"
Pandab1rd wrote:

I have lava lash on mine

Also i got extremely lucky and hit coruption 5% oncreased dex 5% increased int
is there no "more elemental damage" mode on helmet this league?
English is not my native language.
there is, its the essence of horror

i was extremly unlucky crafting mine. burned close to 2000 chaos.

Heres my stuff, any one got any big solution for upgrades? i annoit tribal fury and go grab ramparts cause it makes me tanky, gives me attack speed and movement speed.

Hey guys! I just corrupt the weapon and it gave me resolute technique. What do you guys think about this key passive with this build?
Thank!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info