[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
n7legatus wrote:
"
Horken007 wrote:
@n7legatus
Whaaaat? You can't be serious my friend or maybe Standard prices are sick related to Molten Strike build.

I just came back to the thread saying I've finally become tanky. I still have lots of things to improve but just today I felt the tankiness paired with pretty nice single target DPS. Total build cost is still below 10ex.
I love this build, lol.

Thanks Hybrid :)

Yes, It´s tanky and has a very nice single target DPS. Still, I can finish map tier 13-14 without problem, but always get killed (tier 10 upwards).

Want to know how much things cost in standard?
-Sword with fortify corruption: 5ex (minimum)
-Ezomyte shield with chaos res + other res + life: 5ex (minimum)
-Minimum helmet (without ele damage or molten shell): 1-2 ex. With ele damage and/or molten shell enchant +30ex
- Gloves with +1 more enemy target: +10ex

I can go on, but you need to count with
- Flasks
- Watcher´s Eye
- Glorious Vanity
- Natural Affinity (cheap thanks god!)
- Large and medium clusters (medium clusters with specific roles costs 40ex minimum at poe trade, you need TWO!)
- Rings: 8ex each one

And you´re going to need oils to get the annoinments needed for the build (double chaos res).

So yeah....im having a bad time for now :)

If you get killed roll different maps. I reroll crit, phys as extra ele, no leech, reduced recovery, ele reflect obviously.

I think you're looking at the wrong cluster jewels. The medium ones are less than 40c. You need Repeater and Eye to Eye and 5 or less passives. The only real expensive thing is the helmet because it is very expensive to craft and the awakened multistrike of course.

You don't need the weapon with fortify. Just Fortify with Leap Slam.

The shield can be easily done yourself. Get the base ilvl 86 you want with Hunter or Shaper influence. Alternate Orb the max res. Get a random shield with the other influence. Alternate the other max res. Awakener's orb it and you have the shield. Then Harvest reforge keeping prefixes until you have resistances or something. I think I'll go for reduced mana reservation to get Skitterbots and more precision levels.

Gloves are 'easy' to craft as well and definitely not that expensive. Get the base with one of the influences. Roll Culling Strike or Strike additional target depending on influence and awaken together with the other mod. If you are only going for the extra strike mod it's even easier. Just roll until you hit it.

Rings are not that expensive. Use them to fix resistances. Get life and flat fire damage if possible. Poacher's Mark on hit and life gain on hit are also nice.

The helmet is a much bigger investment an can be very expensive to craft. Get a base with enchant. Conqueror exalt for influence then awaken elder influence onto it. Spam essences until you hit immolate (average is about 20 essence of horror). Then buy harvest reforge keeping suffix until you hit concentrated effect (about 6 reforges average).

But yes. The build is expensive.
You have to accept you won't be as tanky as the posted build because harvest was nerfed so hard. You won't reach 9k life.
What are you using till level 60 for weapon?
@n7legatus
This might seem kinda stupid, but if I were you I'd post in my signature that I am looking for Molten Jugg items at standard. Lots of ppl view this thread, some of them might have played this build past leagues and have dusted items at standard. They have no time to sell that for currency or do not really care. So maybe... ;)

@Krogon
How do I become more tanky? Is chaos mitigation with Timeless Jewel a huge defense powerspike?
I would really like to tank modded Shaper Guardians Maven Fight.
Last edited by Horken007 on May 4, 2021, 4:10:45 AM
I was vacuum for a while from delirium league and just played POE again on ultimatum, saw this build, and quite lovin it, I did some different takes on the build, after min-maxing for quite a while, spending about 5-6 ex, and rolling maps tier 13+ right now. There are some deaths because I'm trying to push myself running ultimatums ele-weakness corrupted red map, with monster damage, or tanking big hits from tier 13 influence boss fight.

What I think is quite important about this build is:

Survivability:

1. Life gain on hit
2. Elemental resist and Phys resist, Immortal call is really important
3. Life recovery rate (leech or regen)
4. Attack speed, means more LGOH

Damage:

1. More projectile
2. Attack speed

So I am going dual wield for more speed and proj budget version, and just filling some chaos, because I think shield and Chaos res is not really that important for now, not if you still want to dodge a little.

For now my next aim is only molten strike proj enchant, and maybe anger fire pen watchers eye.
"
Krogon wrote:
"
n7legatus wrote:

The helmet is a much bigger investment an can be very expensive to craft. Get a base with enchant. Conqueror exalt for influence then awaken elder influence onto it. Spam essences until you hit immolate (average is about 20 essence of horror). Then buy harvest reforge keeping suffix until you hit concentrated effect (about 6 reforges average).

So i actually think i was kind of stupid with the helmet. It might be better to randomise influence on armour with harvest until you get elder.
How is hydrosphere in the cwdt setup? Should I replace mes lightning golem by it?
Are Spiked Gloves better than Gripped Gloves?
Idk which one to chose for crafting. I thought we are focusing on projectile damage.
hello everyone;

first time i'm building this molten strike and it feels great.

can anyone who knows this one very well tell me who should i upgrade next?
my profile is open.

thank you from now on.
English is not my native language.
"
dmoniak wrote:
What are you using till level 60 for weapon?

I usually go dual wield Redbeak->Dreadarc->Ewar's Mirage. Then if I feel dmg is not enough, I just check POB for whats better for my current level.
"
Horken007 wrote:
@n7legatus
Whaaaat? You can't be serious my friend or maybe Standard prices are sick related to Molten Strike build.

I just came back to the thread saying I've finally become tanky. I still have lots of things to improve but just today I felt the tankiness paired with pretty nice single target DPS. Total build cost is still below 10ex.
I love this build, lol.

Thanks Hybrid :)

Can you share your pob ?

I finally have 50 ex and i want to get to next lvl

Im 94 lvl

Thank you brother

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info