[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Enslaved89 wrote:
Hey guys! I just corrupt the weapon and it gave me resolute technique. What do you guys think about this key passive with this build?
Thank!

bad, we use crits. if you use that you can't do elemental overload.
anyway to fix this helm and get immolate or is it impossible without harvest? it so close to perfect....:(

"
anyway to fix this helm and get immolate or is it impossible without harvest? it so close to perfect....:(

Does it have an open suffix? if so you can slam with beastcraft elder mod slam. besides that i aint got a solution for ya, you need immolate first.
"
"

Does it have an open suffix? if so you can slam with beastcraft elder mod slam. besides that i aint got a solution for ya, you need immolate first.

Yip it does have open suffix but without Aug fire i can't think of a way to target immolate. so i think i just go again but the 10ex on horrors so far is giving me nightmares hahaha
"
"
"

Yip it does have open suffix but without Aug fire i can't think of a way to target immolate. so i think i just go again but the 10ex on horrors so far is giving me nightmares hahaha

well add Elder worked haha

trying to make this build work for me, but i cant use molten strike while having a sword equipped. Am i missing something here? sorry if its a stupid question, im really noob.

EDIT: found out what the problem was. I had a passive ability that only worked with maces connected to molten strike.
Last edited by drakensberg1 on May 13, 2021, 6:45:46 PM
I'm sorry if it's already in this thread somewhere. Can anyone tell me more about what my passive progression should be like. What are some nodes I should have by level 60, or level 80. Which are the last nodes to get? When should I get the cluster jewels? Etcetera. I'm pretty new and I don't know if I will get past level 80, so knowing which are the last 10-20 points is important for me. Thanks!
How much is armor worth compared to life?

Thinking about upgrading my Kaom's.

+514 life 776 armor vs +500 life 993 armor?
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
"
Pandab1rd wrote:
How much is armor worth compared to life?

Thinking about upgrading my Kaom's.

+514 life 776 armor vs +500 life 993 armor?

dont bother, focus on a good corruption instead.
Hi, I was wondering how to improve this build in terms of both damage and tankiness, seem to be dying on t10-12 maps in ultimatums and on conquerors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info