[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Krogon wrote:
"
RZR2832 wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I feel my gear is decent, next upgrades are better shield and hopefully Awakened Multistrike. Maybe then I can scrap the idea of elevated gloves, unless I want to free up an extra passive point.

Appreciated!

I'd craft the helmet before getting awakened Multistrike. Not the maven orb version, just the essence + enchant one. Even immolate 16 with conc effect, essence mod and the two additional projectiles is a lot more damage than awakened Multistrike will give you. An awakened elemental damage with attacks is also 5-6% more damage and not that expensive.

The elevated gloves are more than a passive point since you refund all the points leading to it.

You can look at my char for more ideas. I switched some stuff around, went for skitterbots with enlighten 4 and three curses. Someone else gave me the idea with the thread of hope.

I'm already there - got the helmet with 20 Immo/20 Conc, as well as 30% more elemental damage - missing the enchant though from Uber lab, as well as 25 Immo. Also got Awakened Elemental Damage already, so not missing too much from the helmet otherwise beyond those two things and the Awakened Multistrike.

Thanks again for the tips on the gloves, I'll definitely have a look at your setup and see where I can adapt and improve. Appreciated!
"
RZR2832 wrote:

I'm already there - got the helmet with 20 Immo/20 Conc, as well as 30% more elemental damage - missing the enchant though from Uber lab, as well as 25 Immo. Also got Awakened Elemental Damage already, so not missing too much from the helmet otherwise beyond those two things and the Awakened Multistrike.

Thanks again for the tips on the gloves, I'll definitely have a look at your setup and see where I can adapt and improve. Appreciated!

That is why you have to get the enchant before you start crafting the helmet. After it's almost impossible unless you really enjoy running lots of gift of the goddess labs. When crafting a replacement for your helmet make sure the base has the enchant on it before.
"
Eag1e wrote:
OK, i keep seeing this but, how would i get lvl 25 immolate on this helm as been away for a while

You wouldn't get it on this helmet. Just craft a new one. Of course you could 50:50 the immolate to 18 with a maven's orb. Get another elder prefix and gamble 50:50 again to level 20. Repeat for level 25. So it is highly unlikely. And I wouldn't try it.
Here's again how you craft the helmet:
"
To craft the helmet get a base with enchant. Use the cheapest conq ex orb for any influence. Randomise influence until you hit elder. Spam essences until you hit immolate level 20 (in theory it might be a little cheaper to also maven level 18 to 20 if you roll one other elder mod). Rolling level 20 immolate is an average of about 60 essences. Then you need a single other elder mod for the 50/50 chance to get it to 25. If you fail spam essences again. Then just reforge keep suffixes until you're happy. ~6 reforge keep suffix on average to hit any level conc effect. And get lucky to be able to craft life or Level on the helmet.

So the average investment is the base let's say 3 ex. 120 essence of horror, two maven orbs and 6 reforge keep suffix and a lot of frustration when the game hates you and the maven orb removes immolate for the second time.
Doing this build at the moment, ¿How do i get endurance charges? i put the passives in the tree but there is no item or skill that gives them.
Thanks
Hey gallon- once you do your uber lab and spend your final ascendancy points, you'll basically be at maximum endurance charges fulltime. Until then, put the passive points elsewhere.
Last edited by ProceduralDad on May 19, 2021, 3:54:05 PM
This helmet crafting seems way out of my league. The essences alone are 45c a piece, not to mention the maven's orbs which are 3.5ex.

I currently have 2ex and 450c in my stash and am still missing the gloves and other useful gear.

I have no idea how people are able to afford these kinds of crafts. How do people make these ridiculous amounts of currency needed to craft such an item? Am I missing some easy solution?
"
marvok wrote:
This helmet crafting seems way out of my league. The essences alone are 45c a piece, not to mention the maven's orbs which are 3.5ex.

I currently have 2ex and 450c in my stash and am still missing the gloves and other useful gear.

I have no idea how people are able to afford these kinds of crafts. How do people make these ridiculous amounts of currency needed to craft such an item? Am I missing some easy solution?

Play a lot and advance your atlas and character fast. Sell all your fusings for ex (4 jeweller's are a fusing btw. get them from act 2 ctrl + shift + click to buy full stacks directly to inventory). But the longer the league runs the more fusings lose value. Week one or two they were at 200 per ex. now they are almost 400 per ex. Sell alterations, regrets (they are also worth a lot at the start of the league), fossils, delirium orbs, rogue markers, catalysts, blighted maps, elder shaper guardian maps, emblems, simulacrums, maven's maps, scarabs and everything else you don't need like maybe awakened sextants. Half a stack of divination cards is worth nothing if you never finish it. I had the harvest craft to turn delirium orbs into different orbs. Bought a stack of the cheapest ones and got lucky and turned it into a stack of skittering orbs. I crafted some shields and sold them for 5 or 6 ex each. I replaced my first essence helmet with only 16 immolate for a level 20 and sold the old one for 20ex. You'll find some stuff eventually that's worth a few ex. Maybe a valuable awakened gem from sirus or a good watcher's from elder. There is an impale mod that's worth 10 ex. Collect sets of unidentified influenced items and sell them for 4 ex shards. If you farm glennach cairns sell your temples or run them and make omeyocan's or coward's legacy or double corrupts. Temples with t3 sacrifice and t3 corruption were worth more than 100c. Atziri temples are also worth something. Level gems in your offhand. Check what level 20 or 21 gems sell for a lot. Or level empowers but that takes a while.
It adds up. Everything that's sitting in your stash you won't use is worth nothing.
Of course there are some more advanced currency making strategies out there and numerous streamers have videos on how to farm currency but that's how I play.

You don't really need the level 25 immolate helmet unless you want to do the feared with 100% increased aoe for the challenge alone without a carry service. That was my goal and it was a challenge with this build. Everything else I managed to do with "just" a 20/20 immolate/conc effect essence helmet.
What chaos resistance should i have before getting Divine Flesh passive?
ok, managed to acquire this cheap. So i now spam essence of horror on it?

Do i HAVE to have....

lvl 20 Immolate AND lvl # Concentrate with elemental damage or can i forgo one of them?

final outcome ( way too costly to continue

My final gear ( still can do a 'little' work on shield but not much )

Last edited by Eag1e on May 20, 2021, 6:29:55 PM
guess i'm quitting this build as just friggin scoured my helm thinking it was a jewellers orb -,-

guess the build just wasn't meant to be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info