[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

So i logged in to test the build after the patch...
i only switched one of the wildfire jewels with a rare one and went to kill shaper and mino.
feels the same as pre-patch, still face tanking everything (including shaper's beam), still OP :)

here is the video:

Post 3.5 patch shaper+mino

btw, 10k life :)
Last edited by HybridBoy on Dec 8, 2018, 6:41:04 AM
"
HybridBoy wrote:
So i logged in to test the build after the patch...
i only switched one of the wildfire jewels with a rare one and went to kill shaper and mino.
feels the same as pre-patch, still face tanking everything (including shaper's beam), still OP :)

here is the video:

Post 3.5 patch shaper+mino

btw, 10k life :)

Awesome to know, maybe we can improve the build even more with the newly added stuff =)
Last edited by phexifa on Dec 8, 2018, 7:45:13 AM
I have a question about the level 40 tree, you have unlocked 2 sockets on the tree but neither of them can make use of wildfire crimson jewel, what am I supposed to do with these 2 sockets?
"
phexifa wrote:
I have a question about the level 40 tree, you have unlocked 2 sockets on the tree but neither of them can make use of wildfire crimson jewel, what am I supposed to do with these 2 sockets?

What do you mean?
both of them can be socketed with the wildfire jewel.
you dont need to allocate the str nodes, just that you have total of 40 str in the radius of the jewel.

also you can only use one jewel now.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:

What do you mean?
both of them can be socketed with the wildfire jewel.
you dont need to allocate the str nodes, just that you have total of 40 str in the radius of the jewel.

also you can only use one jewel now.

Ah I see, you don't need to allocate the str nodes. I knew about the one jewel max, out of those 2 sockets u can use one that has 40 str in radius.
Is The Wasp Nest Throat Stabber a good unique to use before getting more currency?
I played this build in 3.4 and now in 3.5. After I got some key items like thiefs thormet and some good lgoh claw it is really nice to level and face tank with. Atm with a tabu cause the league is so fresh they are only 2-3 helmets availaible and only 1 grelwood.

Keep you updated.

edit:

atm I am testing warbanner herald of ash and herald of purity instead of anger.
Last edited by Mekrat on Dec 9, 2018, 3:28:47 AM
Any good alternative's to grelwood shank
Last edited by phexifa on Dec 9, 2018, 8:25:55 AM
Any thoughts on faster attacks to make up for the loss of overall balls to keep LGoH consistent?
"
phexifa wrote:
Is The Wasp Nest Throat Stabber a good unique to use before getting more currency?

this item require level 60, at this level you can do at least the first lab and get the "undeniable" ascen node and never worry about accuracy ever again.

"
phexifa wrote:
Any good alternative's to grelwood shank

try to get a sword with high attack speed.
Grelwood Shank is a massive dps boost, you would want to get is as soon as possible.

"
Rantun wrote:
Any thoughts on faster attacks to make up for the loss of overall balls to keep LGoH consistent?

First, check the videos section.
i uploaded a new video after the 3.5 patch and i still tanked the shaper's beam and mino no problem.

Second, if you are struggling with life you can use ancestral call on bosses too.
with the right placement you can have high dps (no that far from the setup with ele dmg w\ atks) and have much more balls hitting the target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info