[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Grelwood is just now expansive for the first days... I use Ornament of the East and Thiefs Thorment and Tabu for lvling... totaly ok!
When I get my resistance's and attributes sorted I'm gonna buy a thiefs thorment ring and use a rare sword in the meantime. Already saving up for grelwood shank but do not quite have 4exalts yet :D
"
phexifa wrote:
When I get my resistance's and attributes sorted I'm gonna buy a thiefs thorment ring and use a rare sword in the meantime. Already saving up for grelwood shank but do not quite have 4exalts yet :D

so save for other stuff for now.
grelwood shank should be like 10-20 chaos after the first week.

this build is getting more popular and it might affect the pricing of the item.
sorry for that ^^

when i made the first version of this build you could make it for like 5ex, and most of it went into Xoph's Blood.
"
HybridBoy wrote:

so save for other stuff for now.
grelwood shank should be like 10-20 chaos after the first week.

this build is getting more popular and it might affect the pricing of the item.
sorry for that ^^

when i made the first version of this build you could make it for like 5ex, and most of it went into Xoph's Blood.

Since grelwood shank will probably drop in price, do you think buying kaom's heart is a good decision? it's currently at 90c and I want to upgrade something so i'm stronger and make even more currency. At the moment I have around 80chaos.

I'm already getting a decent but cheap rare 2hand sword and thiefs torment.
how is this build doing after the patch ? is anyone in red maps and can tell ?

greetings
Intrested in questions above as well.

Can you add a gem level section? 21/20 vs 20/23 Imm call, ann protector....
"
Ruination1337 wrote:
how is this build doing after the patch ? is anyone in red maps and can tell ?

greetings

I am at tier:8/9 now with "level gear" see my items if you want... atm its really good...tomorrow I will switch to red ones just to tiered after 3 days with so less sleep ;-)
Hey I was curious why I'm taking early ele dmg increase while using molten strike. How can I convert my damage to elemental. I've tried to find it on your guide and the forums. Thanks for the build, lvl 17 on HC
Hey

Playing the build in HC and having a blast. Damage is there, toughness is there and it is fun build overall. Had few sketchy moments with near one-shots but life per hit gain covers you up.

I wasn't sure if I'm supposed to go to Avatar of Fire as it will take time to get the shank but I did and it seems good.

What should I aim for next in your opinion?
Level 70, just hit maps.

Kaom? Shank? 6L helm?
Here is my gear currently.

Since everything is so expensive..I'm using a tabulas (have thiefs torment)... what 6 link do you suggest? For some reason when I put my char in POB and swap the helm setup you have with mine.. the dps shoots up insanely... am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info