[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

It would cost me atleast 15 ex to get all of that :/ why is it soo expensive :(

Atleast i got a cheap kaoms and will try to farm more currency first i guees because i dont want to buy "comrpmised" items now and get the good ones later that would cost even more on the long un
"
Necruk wrote:

Atleast i got a cheap kaoms and will try to farm more currency first i guees because i dont want to buy "comrpmised" items now and get the good ones later that would cost even more on the long un

Wait what? 15ex how?
Imm+Conc helmet is ~40c

Thief's torment is ~10c
Last edited by FedeS on Mar 29, 2019, 1:41:45 PM
Should I level every single gem to level 20 or stop any at X level?

Why do you state gems should be "Molten Strike - Multistrike - Combustion - Ancestral Call" under section "Gem links" but when I look under section "Gear" and "My Gear" then the helmet is Red - Red - Red - Blue?
"
Bebbzoren wrote:
Should I level every single gem to level 20 or stop any at X level?

You should level to 20 all the gems included CWDT and Immortal Call. You could leave Blood Rage at lv 15-16 if you don't have enough dex.

"
Why do you state gems should be "Molten Strike - Multistrike - Combustion - Ancestral Call" under section "Gem links" but when I look under section "Gear" and "My Gear" then the helmet is Red - Red - Red - Blue?

Because MS - Multistrik - Combustion and Ancestral Call need a Red - Red - Red - Blue item?

Combustion is blue.
Last edited by FedeS on Mar 29, 2019, 2:52:28 PM
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Necruk wrote:

Wait what? 15ex how?
Imm+Conc helmet is ~40c

Thief's torment is ~10c

40c for a helm? Uh, sure if you want it on a terrible base with no life. I've had a notification window up a week for 20/20 helms with at least 250 armor and 60 life and finally had one pop up for a reasonable price of 140c two nights ago.

Just the neck is 4 ex for a low roll, and 2 ex for the flask. A decent Kaom's Heart is 1.5 ex, helm is 1 ex, sword is .5 ex, LGOH rings with life .25-.5 ex each.

That's 10 ex and you still have empty slots.
Last edited by maxvla on Mar 29, 2019, 3:02:01 PM
"
maxvla wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Necruk wrote:

Wait what? 15ex how?
Imm+Conc helmet is ~40c

Thief's torment is ~10c

40c for a helm? Uh, sure if you want it on a terrible base with no life. I've had a notification window up a week for 20/20 helms with at least 250 armor and 60 life and finally had one pop up for a reasonable price of 140c two nights ago.

Just the neck is 4 ex for a low roll, and 2 ex for the flask. A decent Kaom's Heart is 1.5 ex, helm is 1 ex, sword is .5 ex, LGOH rings with life .25-.5 ex each.

Yea but I was talking about the core items that Necruk is lacking to make this build decent. He doesn't even have Immolate in the helmet. And 20/20 mods in helmet aren't really necessary, isn't a big difference. He need Thief's torment, imm+conc helmet and Kaom's.
"
Ichidori23 wrote:
hi, very good build! but i have a question, is really necesary spend 4 nodes (intelligence) to get elemental overload?? or can be ovied for anotgher nodes??

thanks

According to PoB, that node is almost 30% of my total dps. I doubt there are 3 other nodes that could be that strong. I say 3 because you only use 3 to get from the Quick Recovery notable connector. That connector also gives you a 2 point jewel socket. Quick recovery is decent life gain and extra mana never hurts.

If you were to chop it off at Retribution (not spending those 11 points) you might find some way to get some use elsewhere, but I haven't seen anything that could come close.

Keep in mind that Elemental Overload is a more multiplier rather than an increased additional. It's powerful and you should crit at least once every 8 seconds with how many attacks we perform.
Would you say the '' %of fire damage leeched as life while affected by anger'' mod on a watcher's eye a minor or major upgrade?
"
maxvla wrote:

no need for 20\20..
you are restricting your search so you will see very few results that would be expensive.
use the search link i made or the one in the tools.

thats what im talking bout when people only want to complain.
you cant expect items with perfect rolls to be super cheap.

"
Brenthaven wrote:
Would you say the '' %of fire damage leeched as life while affected by anger'' mod on a watcher's eye a minor or major upgrade?

minor for low tier maps, major for high tier maps and endgame content.
Last edited by HybridBoy on Mar 29, 2019, 6:32:20 PM
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Cloudx05 wrote:

There's a frostblades build that pretty popular and it achieves almost similar results with 4-5 ex investment. people are complaining because you make many claims but its not really true. I invested about 15ex and asked you if there was something wrong with the build because the damage was horribly mediocre and you told me i was missing quality on my gem (just one which was multistrike everything else was 20quality) and I was missing a blood rage gem then said since I didn't follow your build exactly I wasn't seeing the results. I had every component save for the insane gg gear and didn't see the results for the investment

link?...

i guess it wasnt tanky and cheap as you remembered..

that amount of life pool and recovery require some investment, you just cant get it without gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info