[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

thanks for the great guide,

im totally new to the game and made it to the endgame cause of your great work. but i dont understand why i need ancestral protector in my boots. cast when damage taken support does not trigger totems or am i wrong, which one could i use instead?
Last edited by mghtyy on Mar 28, 2019, 3:54:30 PM
if anyone wanna start this build you can pm me for gear... i have enough of this ez uber elder etc... im done lol good job build creater :)

ign name NotAnothaMOLTENSTRIKE

a++ build

Last edited by FatalD4mage on Mar 28, 2019, 5:25:15 PM
Here are my beauties:

Last edited by izoomrud on Mar 28, 2019, 5:33:10 PM
Thank you OP for this guide (again)

I was playing this MS Jugg build back in Incursion but couldn't fork out the dosh for Xoph's Blood, the Elder Helm and Kaom's Heart so ended playing the slightly budgeted version that uses Impresence.

I have been playing Standard since the start of Synthesis League and found Xoph's Heart during a random breach opening. By this time i already sold ALL my old MS gear.

I spent about an hour buying all the kit needed and rerolling the Juggernaut and now am enjoying what this build can really do!

Greetings!

New player here and selected the build for its playstyle. Just love to play melee! I was wondering though what could be done to further improve my character. I've been playing around with the build in POB recently and I noticed a tremendous difference in terms of MS DPS between my character and the POB template posted by OP. Playing around with settings, I am guessing that it has something to do with ignite, but I am unsure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Great build OP! Looking forward playing with my character more after finals!
Last edited by Dev1ator on Mar 29, 2019, 12:39:52 AM
How important is armor on everything but the chest? Since we have iron reflexes, a few pieces with evasion is alright, but aim for armour I'm assuming?
Pretty new to all this stuff, I was just wondering why in the passive guide it takes the 0 mana passive, and in all videos it's not taken? Wouldn't be 25% life be stupid risky?
"
Metal_Smurf wrote:
Pretty new to all this stuff, I was just wondering why in the passive guide it takes the 0 mana passive, and in all videos it's not taken? Wouldn't be 25% life be stupid risky?

Read map wrong my bad :P
To those of you with the anger life leech watcher's eye, did you feel a noticable survivability upgrade, or is it more like a 'minor' upgrade?
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
pasomateo wrote:
Your build makes a lot of claims about being scaleable, viable on budget, etc etc. "-Can start on a budget, a good league starter too" Yet the common complaint seems to be a lack of viability without your mid-range gear, which is crazy expensive.

Kaom's is 190c in Synthesis
A really shitty helm, with the two requirements is 45c
Grelwoods are 40c
Watcher Eye with Anger mod is 40c
Cinderswallow 15c
Tombfist w/ 2x Abyssal 300c

So you are pitching an easily scaleable build which only really achieves close to what you are promising with nearly 4-5 exalts worth of investment.

You might want to add a tag somewhere in the pros/cons that the build is marginal on a budget, but can scale well with unlimited or high-end budgets, to avoid some of the backlash/bait-switch that is occurring.

the only thing occurring is that people like to complain.
they see the word "budget" in a sentence and completely ignore anything else they read.
when they hear "budget" they only think about a 5C build that can one-shot shaper.

thats not how things work sadly.
sure you can make a build with tons of damage for very low currency, but what about everything else?
survive-abiliy? versatility? QOL?...
cuz that budget build will do extremely good at shaper, but will be a cancer to play for anything else.

when you read: "Can start on a budget, a good league starter too" what you should understand is that the build can start without the end-game gear and work its way towards those items.
unlike builds that REQUIRE you to have some items for the build to even work (flicker strike, Cast On Crit etc..).
which in turns mean that it can be a league starter too.

until you can afford the core items you can use any chest, helmet, sword, gloves an so on.

also, by mentioning cinderswallow and dual socket tombfists you just show us that you really dont know what you are talking about.
the flask isnt in the "main" gear section, its in the higher budget section.
and if its only 15c, why you cry about it so much? thats still cheap.
about the gloves- it says in the guide that you dont need the dual socket.
its enough to have one socket for the intimidation debuff.

the funny thing is that NONE of the guys that "complained" about the gear being expensive actually tried to use the budget options, or even the non-GG ones.

i mean, people come here and bitch about a 7L helmet with a legacy enchant being expensive and they cant get it so the build is "broken" and "unplayable" without it.
OFCOURSE its expensive, its a GG item!
but you dont need the 7L nor the enchant to do end-game content, i just min\maxed mine and showed an option for people that are willing to spend more on the build.
i did shaper easily with so much worse items..

please show me a build that can facetank content with brain-less playstyle like mine for the same amount of currency.

There's a frostblades build that pretty popular and it achieves almost similar results with 4-5 ex investment. people are complaining because you make many claims but its not really true. I invested about 15ex and asked you if there was something wrong with the build because the damage was horribly mediocre and you told me i was missing quality on my gem (just one which was multistrike everything else was 20quality) and I was missing a blood rage gem then said since I didn't follow your build exactly I wasn't seeing the results. I had every component save for the insane gg gear and didn't see the results for the investment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info