[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Cloudx05 wrote:

There's a frostblades build that pretty popular and it achieves almost similar results with 4-5 ex investment. people are complaining because you make many claims but its not really true. I invested about 15ex and asked you if there was something wrong with the build because the damage was horribly mediocre and you told me i was missing quality on my gem (just one which was multistrike everything else was 20quality) and I was missing a blood rage gem then said since I didn't follow your build exactly I wasn't seeing the results. I had every component save for the insane gg gear and didn't see the results for the investment

link?...
hi, very good build! but i have a question, is really necesary spend 4 nodes (intelligence) to get elemental overload?? or can be ovied for anotgher nodes??

thanks
to the guy who told me what to do thank you also thank you build maker.
managed to clear entire atlas just now. worth the 12 exalt spent on this character.
I don't know if i'll be able to afford Enlighten. Will I be ok with just Anger? Also, i'll probably just use Thief's Torment until I can get some mgoh/lgoh rings.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:
I don't know if i'll be able to afford Enlighten. Will I be ok with just Anger? Also, i'll probably just use Thief's Torment until I can get some mgoh/lgoh rings.

you can run both auras without the enlighten.
Hello Hybrid, Hello Guys :)

Im glad i Found this build,it absolutlely matches my gamestyle and made me finally stick to poe after breaking up at ~lvl60 with every char before.

My problem is that i dont know what to upgrade next to get more progress.

Im Struggeling with T10-12,depending on Map Mods.

I think my damage is okay but i am still not tanky enough /dont leech enough.

I know there are lots of points missing in my tree because im not lvl 90 already but i have got around 4x and 100c in my chest that are waiting to transform into some upgrades.But i dont want to waste it for small upgrades or maybe even crap.

I thank everyone that wants to help me in advance :)
And sorry for my bad english but it is a foreign language for me.

Here you will find my gear:
Spoiler

"
Necruk wrote:

Im glad i Found this build,it absolutlely matches my gamestyle and made me finally stick to poe after breaking up at ~lvl60 with every char before.

I know there are lots of points missing in my tree because im not lvl 90 already but i have got around 4x and 100c in my chest that are waiting to transform into some upgrades.But i dont want to waste it for small upgrades or maybe even crap.

Spoiler

Your necklace is pretty bad - if you can't get a Xoth's, maybe get one with life leech. You only have 1 ring with lgoh right?

What Acendaceys do you have? If you don't have the endurance charge one, that'll give you a lot of survivability.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Necruk wrote:

* You have only +10 Life gained on hit from the 2 rings, that's pretty bad for your survability with this build. It'd be better to buy a Thief's torment until you can get 2 rings with +18-20 Life gain on hit in both rings.

* You are missing key items for the build: you need Immolate in your helmet as soon as possible. Kaom's hearth is another key item for this build. You need one asap. Buy Tombfist even with 1 abyssal socket and put a Murderous jewel in it.

* Get quality in the Molten Strike setup gems.

* You don't need mana flask, you need at least +2 mana on hit from jewel (except you go with Thief's torment). Check the flasks in guide.
Last edited by FedeS on Mar 30, 2019, 10:48:53 AM
Thanks for the fast responses! i only kept the mana flask because there is the very low chance vs boss that i go oom na bdecause of the 6armor but i guess that wont be a problem if i get thiefs torment.

Going to get a helmet with immo asap and i guess that will do a lot.

In my latest map i got 1hit from boss, but i guess thats because i lack of life.

Big thanks to you guys !
"
Necruk wrote:
Thanks for the fast responses! i only kept the mana flask because there is the very low chance vs boss that i go oom na bdecause of the 6armor but i guess that wont be a problem if i get thiefs torment.

Going to get a helmet with immo asap and i guess that will do a lot.

In my latest map i got 1hit from boss, but i guess thats because i lack of life.

Big thanks to you guys !

Yes you are right. With Thief's torment you don't even need the +2 mana on hit jewel.

You should buy it ASAP. It will improve your survability by a lot and you will have a free flask slot for a damage flask.

"
Ichidori23 wrote:
hi, very good build! but i have a question, is really necesary spend 4 nodes (intelligence) to get elemental overload?? or can be ovied for anotgher nodes??

thanks

I'm wondering the same. My EO won't proc frequenly (only 6.5% crit chance)
Last edited by FedeS on Mar 29, 2019, 1:31:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info