[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I've had a good time running this build in Synthesis softcore but in any season you depend on a few lucky drops to keep your currency flowing and I've just not had that this season - I'm now skint and so that's the end of that, really.

I reckon I've spend 300chaos on gear - almost half of that on a Kaom's Chest. I got to just under 8K health and I could take most punches (tho a nastily modded T10 boss one-shotted me last night which proves you need to keep your brain on!) - DPS was decent if you chose the right gems for the job too.

Sadly, progress requires I buy multi-Exalt items and I have 20chaos so that's not happened - hell, I couldn't even afford the maps needed to get a Shaper key

For the first time I don't fancy doing a 2nd build for the season because this build did what I wanted of it, it's just the economy is profoundly broken (skewed by too much randomness and too many people who play this game as a job) and that's not the build's fault really...

Hey ho

new toy <3
low ele dmg roll but we can live with that :)
"
HybridBoy wrote:

no need for 20\20..
you are restricting your search so you will see very few results that would be expensive.
use the search link i made or the one in the tools.

thats what im talking bout when people only want to complain.
you cant expect items with perfect rolls to be super cheap.

My restrictions were for a pretty average item. Average health, average to below average armor, no enchant. I would have accepted a 18/18 also, but this popped up.

I'm not even complaining, just informing people of what to expect if you want decent gear. Sure you can buy min roll stuff, or helms with no life, but you're going to have a harder time, when you could increase your budget slightly to get a much better item.

Case in point - Kaom's Heart. I bought my 37% fire dmg one for 195c. At the same time there were 20-22% listed for 165c, and perfect 40% were 400c.

Same with my sword, a 215%/17%, which I got for 70c when a perfect 215/20 was 1.5 ex (and ex were 120c) and 185/15 swords were 55-60c.

I've seen plenty of helms in another window pop up with 16/16 with no life for 60-80c, but I waited a few extra days and found a 20/20 with life for an ex.
Its good Chernobog's Pillar for this build???

Uber Elder downed pretty easily with this setup.
Hi, Thanks for this Build, I've one question : What are the differences between grelwood MS and HowA MS ? HowA seems cheaper and stronger (tankier + more DPS).
"
maxvla wrote:

My restrictions were for a pretty average item. Average health, average to below average armor, no enchant. I would have accepted a 18/18 also, but this popped up.

I'm not even complaining, just informing people of what to expect if you want decent gear. Sure you can buy min roll stuff, or helms with no life, but you're going to have a harder time, when you could increase your budget slightly to get a much better item.

Case in point - Kaom's Heart. I bought my 37% fire dmg one for 195c. At the same time there were 20-22% listed for 165c, and perfect 40% were 400c.

Same with my sword, a 215%/17%, which I got for 70c when a perfect 215/20 was 1.5 ex (and ex were 120c) and 185/15 swords were 55-60c.

I've seen plenty of helms in another window pop up with 16/16 with no life for 60-80c, but I waited a few extra days and found a 20/20 with life for an ex.

so for roughly 2-2.5ex you got a 6L with over 500 life on it, how is it not cheap?

loreweave and belly of the beast starts at 3.5-4ex and wont get you nearly as much life.
Judging from POB. It looks like I'm missing something. Something big. I've compared my build at lvl 91 with the POB build linked in the build guide at lvl97. Mine is https://pastebin.com/ApfWMynw

I hope that works I'm a little new at using path of building.

Any revelations I'm missing with this build?
Hi guys noob question here.
I saw we have a node with 0.4% phys dmg leached as life. and also bloodrange 1.2% phys dmg leech as life.
If we have 100% conversion to fire from the avatar+ MS. do we get any leech for these? or they dont count at all.
I know the node+blood rage are great with what they do besides the leech, just wanted to know if the leech counts.
Last edited by Syzer97 on Mar 30, 2019, 10:19:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info