[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

why do you craft fire damage on ring when u can crafft phys so it gets converted (firstly it gets bonus from tree increased physical damage and then elemental)? its much better then raw fire
"
FedeS wrote:

XD *dead* XD

"
Twelvezzz wrote:
why do you craft fire damage on ring when u can crafft phys so it gets converted (firstly it gets bonus from tree increased physical damage and then elemental)? its much better then raw fire

cuz POB says otherwise :)

your logic is correct, but you forget that the phyz roll is much lower than the fire one.

while the phyz roll is 5-6 to 8-10, the fire one is 12-17 to 26-30.
so its basically almost triple the numeric numbers which leads to fire dmg adding more dps.
Last edited by HybridBoy on Mar 30, 2019, 12:21:43 PM
Guys, with all that gear in guide, how you capture chaos res? Are you capturing it? or just ignore it?
"
ohnpeat wrote:
Sadly, progress requires I buy multi-Exalt items and I have 20chaos so that's not happened - hell, I couldn't even afford the maps needed to get a Shaper key

For the first time I don't fancy doing a 2nd build for the season because this build did what I wanted of it, it's just the economy is profoundly broken (skewed by too much randomness and too many people who play this game as a job) and that's not the build's fault really...

Hey ho

I don't understand, you don't need lucky exalted drops to keep you going imo. Do you do chaos recipes, pick up 6 sockets and maybe small 3-links, in addition delve and memories? I personally also pick up the fractured mods and list it in my 5 chaos dump for crafters. That is easily enough to keep your currency flowing fast enough for reasonable progress even if you're very unluckty.
"
WreckedIt wrote:
Judging from POB. It looks like I'm missing something. Something big. I've compared my build at lvl 91 with the POB build linked in the build guide at lvl97. Mine is https://pastebin.com/ApfWMynw

I hope that works I'm a little new at using path of building.

Any revelations I'm missing with this build?

Hey there,

checked your PoB - you invested in the top to get another jewel slot which costs 4 extra points

You didnt get the full quick recovery nodes (2 points) - you missed divine fervour [get it - awesome node!] (another point)

You did not take Versatility node in Marauder starter area (2 Points), the life/armour node behind the juggernaut point (1 Point), the lifereg node in the marauder starter wheel (1 Point) and you did not take the sword damage nodes in the duelist area (Blade of Cunning) - another 4 Points

I hope i didnt miss any differences...
Was encouraged by guildmate to try a Pure Xoph breachstone since I had It that Fled in research. Tried a normal one to get a feel for the encounter and was fine, but on the pure breach I was only able to get about halfway to the boss before I was out of time. DPS just isn't there for my setup, I guess, so Hybrid keeps talking about DPS not being an issue, well it just was. Going to be reconsidering dual wield now.
Last edited by maxvla on Mar 31, 2019, 2:15:32 PM
"
Shredizzle wrote:

Uber Elder downed pretty easily with this setup.

Why the Starkonja ? just the flat 100 HP and Enchant ?
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
"
maxvla wrote:
Was encouraged by guildmate to try a Pure Xoph breachstone since I had It that Fled in research. Tried a normal one to get a feel for the encounter and was fine, but on the pure breach I was only able to get about halfway to the boss before I was out of time. DPS just isn't there for my setup, I guess, so Hybrid keeps talking about DPS not being an issue, well it just was. Going to be reconsidering dual wield now.

make those claims after you have the full setup.
its easy to talk when you dont have the required items for end-game.

i mean, really? you come here talking like that when you are still using a mana flask and two life flasks?

read the guide again and make the adjustments needed.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
maxvla wrote:

make those claims after you have the full setup.
its easy to talk when you dont have the required items for end-game.

i mean, really? you come here talking like that when you are still using a mana flask and two life flasks?

read the guide again and make the adjustments needed.

Just what do you think I'm doing Xoph for? The neck. My biggest upgrade.

Can't afford both the flask and the neck. I'm working towards both as you suggest.

edit - Flask setup is temporary as I know I'll replace both the mana and life flask. Honestly forgot about the wise oak since I tried to buy one a few days ago and nobody would ever respond then I got distracted.
Last edited by maxvla on Mar 31, 2019, 5:17:42 PM
Downed Uber Elder today with the gear below. Was a rough fight and took me more than one try, but that's my own fault as by the end I was way more comfortable with the fight and had my movement and timing down. Now onward to min maxing the rest of the build out.

Last edited by Ubermonster on Mar 31, 2019, 5:46:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info