[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

Don´t really understand the 6-link chest?

Convocation is extremely good for crawler positioning. Where is the minons?

Yeah i haven´t play poe so much but this build looks nice for next league.

"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
i see your standard character is quite different from whats written in the guide. could u tell us sth about thoose changes?

I made the changes to include only crawler, for mapping and boss fighting. I enjoyed its automatic play style and this way I skipped VMS entirely, therefore no fire nodes, no need for AOE nodes, more life nodes. This style is more relaxing and I can eg watch youtube on my 2nd screen, but a bit dull to be honest.

I dont yet have plan for leveling guide. You should be able to find universal leveling methods such as sunder, totem, or abberath's etc.

"
Vild79 wrote:
Don´t really understand the 6-link chest?

Convocation is extremely good for crawler positioning. Where is the minons?

Yeah i haven´t play poe so much but this build looks nice for next league.

crawler is the minion. convocation can summon crawler to you every 6-ish seconds. Other crawler build without convocation normally requires a minion speed linked to make gameplay smooth.
Ah get it´s Herald of agony that spawn the crawler :)
More fun with company :) Thx
i haven't tried the build yet , but man am i joyous to find this !
Hi seems to be a nice build. Any major change in 3.5? Did you plan to update it for 3.5?
"
Thorak85 wrote:
Hi seems to be a nice build. Any major change in 3.5? Did you plan to update it for 3.5?

Crawler got a small nerf, vms bug fix is excellent news. Huge buff on seventh sun. Div diatillate is unusable now meaning we need to rethink max res approach. Yeah I can see this build remain strong in 3.5 with some shift in defense mechanism. I will update when I do some testing.
"
i haven't tried the build yet , but man am i joyous to find this !

Thanks bro. I will update when new game is released
Any thoughts of this change?
"
Herald of Agony
The Agony Crawler summoned by this skill now deals increased Physical Damage per Virulence you have, rather than increased Damage.

I would say this change impact the damage wise of this build, but not sure how much is it.

-------Edit-------

Noticed you have already replied the same question.
Last edited by wyf4155555 on Dec 5, 2018, 10:32:23 PM
could you help me understand this build? with out vms or crawler all the gems are linked with lvl 1 cwdt and there is almost no dmg scaling in the tree(on your standard character), where do the damage come from to clear maps?

and without the rings, how does the build sustain?
ign:Urkami
Last edited by tophbeifong on Dec 6, 2018, 12:28:08 AM
"
wyf4155555 wrote:
Any thoughts of this change?
"
Herald of Agony
The Agony Crawler summoned by this skill now deals increased Physical Damage per Virulence you have, rather than increased Damage.

I would say this change impact the damage wise of this build, but not sure how much is it.

-------Edit-------

Noticed you have already replied the same question.

There was no data (Poe wiki, datamine, POB) to figure out the real dmg of crawler. Base only on the dmg per virulence number this build can already do nearly 1M dps, without base damage or chaos component. I believe hoag will remain strong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info