[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

One thing I realized as well which might be something that helps you guys as well: I used the normal version of Molten Shell as well (since the VMS comes with it by default), but I relaized that the use of the normal version of Molten Shell does stop VMS. So you don't want to use Molten Shell (at all or at least only on VMS cooldown).
"
alexh1985 wrote:

Hi thanks for the comment. I'm also in lv95, haven't done uber elder yet, and I can tell you are asking all the right questions.

1. Wiseoak (out of all the unique flasks) is a perfect fit to this build, since we are stacking "reduced damage taken". But you are correct it's not essential. Other damage flask are cinderswallow and vinktar (for ground effect). When I use soul ripper and soul catcher together something weird happens: it seemed like the flask activated first will be cancelled out as soon as 2nd flask is used. Does this happen to you?

3. Just experiment a bot with all spells that can "hit". Can use wave of conviction, Armageddon of fire, chain lightning, etc etc.

2. there are soooooo many alternative end game choices with build. I've tried everything below and they all worked and very fun:

a. Emperor's grasp glove to suck everything towards you
b. Maximise HOAG damage (chest use skill of loyal +1 skill corruption), no VMS
c. Use Al Dihi claw to auto trigger abyssal cry for map clear (need Vengence skill)
d. Use a Loop of hunger for 5L HOAG, and you have free 6L for anything (eg a properly linked cwc setup is 300k dps)

Just made some adjustments regarding gems in theory today which I will try tonight which I want to share with you:

I will go for ...

Weapon: 5-Link + 1 Socket

Cast When Damage Taken Support (R) + Curse on Hit Support (B) + Flammability Support (B) + Bladefall (G) + Poison Support (G) + Flame Dash (B) (for mobility in Nexus)

Chest: 6-Link

Cast When Damage Taken Support (R) + Immortal Call (R) + Blade Vortex (G) + Detonate Dead (G) + Phase Run (G) + Increased Duration (R) / Culling Strike (G) / Flame Golem (R) / Stone Golem (R) / Added Fire Damage Support

Helmet: 4-Link + Immolate Support + Concentrated Effect Support via Item

Vaal Molten Shell (R) + Controlled Destruction Support (B) + Combustion Support (B) + Increased Duration Support (R) / Fire Penetration Support (R)

Gloves: 4-Link + Blind Support + Slower Projectiles via Item

Cast When Damage Taken Support (R) + Firestorm (B) + Poison Support (G) + Ball Lightning (B) / Fireball (B) / Wave of Conviction (B) (for less lag issues)

Ring: 5-Link (requires The Hungry Loop)

Herald of Agony (G) + consumed Increased Damage on Full Life (R) + Poison Support (G) + Vicious Projectiles Support (G) + Minion Damage Support (B)

Boots: 4-Link + Aspect of the Spider via Item

V1: (Vaal) Righteous Fire (B) + Increased Burning Damage Support (R) + Concentrated Effect Support (B) + Elemental Focus (B) or

V2: Cast When Damage Taken Support (R) + Poison Support (R) + Blind Support (G) + Ball Lightning (B) / Fireball (B) / Wave of Conviction (B) (the ones I do not use in Gloves)

Any general feedback and/or suggestions/ideas what I could also use in Boots?

Cheers
Tested it. It's pretty good. I switched Increased Duration with Elemental Proliferation. It's dope. Unfortunately ... it's not playable due to perma lag :( :/
Last edited by fezz8386 on Apr 3, 2019, 6:05:06 PM
"
fezz8386 wrote:
Tested it. It's pretty good. I switched Increased Duration with Elemental Proliferation. It's dope. Unfortunately ... it's not playable due to perma lag :( :/

Hi regarding to your proposed skill setups, most looks good just some minor suggestions:

1. you don't need that many poison gem everywhere. Just one linked to your cwdt-firestorm is enough (if you don't use balllightning anymore)

2. Increased duration on IC/phase run/BV link is very very nice to have.

3. Replace detonate dead with flesh offering

4. In hungry loop, use GMP instead of poison

5. can put in a arcane surge in your cwc links to boost VMS damage (if you still use cwc link...)
Hi ,

I try and use this build in 3.6 and love it .

But how come on your videos , your balllightning/firebal shoot so many projectiles ?
What i´m doing wrong ?

Thanks and keep up the good work
"
Mysticman00 wrote:
Hi ,

I try and use this build in 3.6 and love it .

But how come on your videos , your balllightning/firebal shoot so many projectiles ?
What i´m doing wrong ?

Thanks and keep up the good work

Some video and gif are recorded in earlier version of this build. In that case I used a GMP.
Hi there , i made some improvement in my gems ( quality , etc,,) and i´m struggling to put all together .

Can you have a look in my Gear/tree and see if something wrong ?

My life regen is not quite good , and get some hot shoots that almost kill me several times ...

My Molten shell only trigger manually , i cannot see whats wrong .

If u can help me .

Many thanks
And when i´m using HOA i don't have enough mana for any of the gems of Purity ...
"
Mysticman00 wrote:
And when i´m using HOA i don't have enough mana for any of the gems of Purity ...

You don't have cd reduction so immortal call is not permanent. You can put cwdt-ic-increased duration in weapon, aka sacrifice fortify.

Vaal purity is only situational, for specific boss you need.
Curious how far I could push this build.. Getting wrecked during Shaper. Are there uniques we can be replacing for far end game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info