[3.4]CHIEFTAIN INSTANT LEECH TANK (UBER ELDER DOWN!) | 8k LIFE | 1.5M UNBUFFED SHAPER DPS

Leveling this build now. Very fun. But how do u sustain mana?
would the headhunter belt be helpful to the build at all?
"
Crow25 wrote:
would the headhunter belt be helpful to the build at all?

Headhunter is helpful in any build although it's pretty much just a gimmick item, great for running maps not so great for boss killing.
Hey, can you please let me know a few key nodes on the skill tree and their order?

Thanks
Love the build. Any help on how to sustain mana? I run out immediately!
Sorry but if we convert to 100% fire how can we leech with bloodseeker?
"
JhonnySm0ke wrote:
Sorry but if we convert to 100% fire how can we leech with bloodseeker?

Bloodseeker just gives instant leech. Your leech is from the leech nodes in the tree. Vitality void and the adjacent nodes.
Why not use a stat stick claw in the offhand? What's the benefit of 2 bloodseekers?
Molten strike can be used with any weapon type (well, melee anyway), and is not restricted to main hand, so it would alternate between Bloodseeker and statstick, the latter dealing close to 0 damage AND not giving instant leech (as it is local to Bloodseeker).

I was finally able to stomp Uber Lab with your build. My third character, super casual player. I really appreciate it. I enjoy this build because it moves pretty quick and has good damage and also involves the player, unlike Righteous Fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info