[3.4]CHIEFTAIN INSTANT LEECH TANK (UBER ELDER DOWN!) | 8k LIFE | 1.5M UNBUFFED SHAPER DPS

The Idea in combination with 2 Bloodseekers and Resolute Technique is definitely interesting. However i found a few spots on the Tree which could be better and easily fixed. (Projectile Notes) (Dex instead of Strenght notes used) you need 131 Dex for your Weapons i know, but without these 2dex notes you could get instead more Life and Physical dmg by the Strenght.

What i dont like is the requirement of the Elder Helmet.
Ofcourse you could play this with a Loreweave or Belly and use a true 6link and get a nice Helmet.

overall its a cool idea and definitely playable.
Questions, how quick is it for farming maps and delve? I'm thinking about doing this build for the new season. You recommend it? I loved playing the ww barb from Diablo but everyone tells me to stay away from it due to it not being end game viable.
how about a blade flurry version of ur insta leech chieftain using

- a fire stat stick,
- acrobatics and phase acrobatics,
- 1.45+ mio shaper dps, 8.3k life @ lvl 95,
- xoph blood amulet

https://pastebin.com/bXttd1hu

if u r able to get 3 dmg mods (conc eff, immolate, 30% more ele dmg) on ur helmet ur dmg will be 1.76+ mio shaper dps.
if u take less life nodes u can also increase ur dmg.

/edit: i think this ones superior to the former pastebin i posted, coz it doesnt rely on ignite and has more life and attack speed (1.38 mio dps, 9k life):

https://pastebin.com/MaPMWg7B
Last edited by Freya98 on Nov 28, 2018, 1:10:25 PM
Great guide, thanks! I'm considering giving it a go in Betrayal. Could you advise which nodes on a passive tree are most crucial and should be taken first, and which nodes/side of the tree can be filled last?
Is this build impacted greatly by the updates to MS for Betrayal? From the patch notes:

Molten Strike
Now deals 120% of base damage at gem level 1, and 161% of base damage (up from 147%) at gem level 20.
Projectiles deal 40% less damage at gem level 1, and 30% less damage (from 40%) at gem level 20.

Molten Strike Labyrinth Helmet enchantments now grant 1 additional projectile from the Merciless Labyrinth (down from 2) and 2 additional projectiles from the Eternal Labyrinth (down from 3).

Specifically, I'm curious about the impact on life leech. I just started this build late in to delve and only reached level 81. I was having a ton of fun, though, so I wondered it I could use it as a league starter for Betrayal.

Also, this build isn't affected by the stat-stick nerf is it? It uses 2 claws, so I wouldn't think so, but Delve was my first time playing PoE, so I'm still a noob. Thanks in advance.

Edit: This comment these on Reddit was what got me thinking about this.

Last edited by AslanSavasci on Dec 5, 2018, 3:01:30 PM
"
stoneur13 wrote:
why do not you use Multistrike Support ? more speed more ball more dps no ?

Why not multistrike???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info