[3.4]CHIEFTAIN INSTANT LEECH TANK (UBER ELDER DOWN!) | 8k LIFE | 1.5M UNBUFFED SHAPER DPS

Guide updated with all guardians kills and UBER ELDER!!
"
Wrinkly wrote:
Looks like a really nice build! Any potential videos coming soon? e.g. Shaper? Elder?

All end-game videos up.
I couldn't wait for the reply and helped Oak last night :( Do I lose too much with that choice?
"
lostkebab wrote:
I couldn't wait for the reply and helped Oak last night :( Do I lose too much with that choice?

No need to worry, if you sell 20 orb of regret + an onyx amulet to any vendor you will get a book of regret that will grant you Eramir's favour ( and will change your bandit from Oak to Eramir which is the guy that gives you the quest in town, granting you the book of skill with 2 passive points. ).
I found that having a blind enemies mod on an abyss jewel is very handy for levelimg, I stuck mine into tombfists. Blind gives you the equivalent of 50% evade chance I believe. just some help for anyone needs it
Hey, great build.
One question though, wouldn't a shield like Lycosidae provide more damage than a second claw due to the "no miss" part?
If I remember correctly, there is no bonus other than stats from having a second melee weapon, which in this case are all local so having one should be the same.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks in advance.
"
mortaeron wrote:
Hey, great build.
One question though, wouldn't a shield like Lycosidae provide more damage than a second claw due to the "no miss" part?
If I remember correctly, there is no bonus other than stats from having a second melee weapon, which in this case are all local so having one should be the same.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks in advance.

Resolute technique, a notable passive in the tree, already makes all of our hits never miss. Dual wielding in this case is the best option in my opinion, not only because of the attack speed boost it provides just by itself, but more importantly the gearing and tree options it provides. If you look closely at the tree you will notice that the pathing to the life nodes aswell as the point blank node leads us to many good dual wielding nodes,making it a good ( if not the best ) option for this build.
Mind me asking what Pantheon's you picked?

Thanks,
Thanks for the build!

This might be a dumb question, but why do we need the Iron Grip passive? Molten Strike already has the melee tag, so it seems like this wouldn't do anything?
why do not you use Multistrike Support ? more speed more ball more dps no ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info