[3.4] lddiamond's Toxic Rain Penta RAT Hierophant, All Content, League Starter, Deathless Uber

I rerolled from PF CA to this build (something very similar actually) and have to say that life's changed. Very smooth and plenty of space to improve/scale/personalize.
Feels so much better than PF Ca', tks to OP
"
xemath wrote:
"
gryphon79 wrote:
Just beat Uber elder, Still need to get better (personal skill) for the fight. Had 4 deaths, so not a nice video to upload yet. But this build is definitely Uber Elder Viable.

Good job.

Some general tips as well for the Uber Elder fight to smooth it out with this build:

1. Kaom's Roots are pretty much a lifesaver when it comes to Elder's Teleport Freeze move. We lose about 8.1~9% damage taking off 'Winds of Change'. But, we can supplement higher life and tri-res gloves (and/or attack speed if your other gear is good enough) in place of our boots for the swap. It'll also give you more life for the fight, albeit making you a bit slower.

Theoretically, if you have 20s phases, that would only slow it to 21.6~ seconds. You could also replace your Kaom's Heart with a Belly of the Beast for slightly less life but more res, or a Loreweave for less Elder freezes.

2. Purity of Ice Level 20 puts you at 79 cold res. While the mana reservation is 35%, it's pretty safe for us to drop our other auras, whatever you may be using, as clarity isn't that important since our totems provide a good amount of mana regen, and we should be aiming not to get hit at all anyway.

If you know you're going to get hit by an icicle, especially his bigger one, this mitigates a ton of damage. Also seeing as you aren't using a loreweave, having 79 cold res the whole fight will majorly increases consistency due to less freezes.

3. We are able to run a versatile flask setup with this build as not many flasks affect us. If you notice you're getting stuck alot on spawning mobs, put on a Quartz flask of Adrenaline. If you are getting caught by Elder's Icicles often, throw on a Sapphire flask for 85% res with PoI. (I'd recommend a Sapphire Flask for the fight regardless, as I see you're running 3 effective life flasks.)

Also, not saying any of these things are 'necessary' at all! If you can get the fight down mechanically, you'll be fine. Just some ideas to make your life a bit easier getting there.

Hello, thank you for the suggestions. I ended up grabbing two upgraded quicksilver flasks, Roots, and lvl 20 purity of ice. Was able to do the fight this time with 1 death. The deathless is around the corner I'm sure.
I seem to be missing something huge: Why all the minion nodes? What skill has the minion tag? :o

All in all it's fun so far but I have completely underleveled gems for now so we'll see how it goes. Definitely looks great though :)
Last edited by Lemmji on Sep 10, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
"
Lemmji wrote:
I seem to be missing something huge: Why all the minion nodes? What skill has the minion tag? :o

All in all it's fun so far but I have completely underleveled gems for now so we'll see how it goes. Definitely looks great though :)

Two new nodes near templar.one makes minion attack speed affect you, the other makes minion damage affect you.

Forget the names right now. As im on mobile.
"
gryphon79 wrote:
"
Lemmji wrote:

Two new nodes near templar.one makes minion attack speed affect you, the other makes minion damage affect you.

Forget the names right now. As im on mobile.

Oh shit thank you! I totally didn't notice that haha.
is warlords mark an Option for this build?

wanna play your build and got this one:

"
xtREEN wrote:
is warlords mark an Option for this build?

wanna play your build and got this one:

You should bè using Despair and, unless you get the passive so enemies can have 2 curses, the ring would bè wasted.

Edit: Alternatively you can get or craft an amu with +1 curse
Last edited by Yloss on Sep 11, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
What to choose with bandits?
"
JezusGra wrote:
What to choose with bandits?

I went with kill all.
thoughts on using?

edit: just hit 50 and put them on....needless to say HOLY SHIT THE DAMAGE IS UNREAL. so much so that brine king was done with him only swinging twice the entire fight

definitely going to be going Fenumus' setup with this build
Last edited by Officer_Farva on Sep 12, 2018, 12:48:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info