The Oriath Mystery Box

Nice
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Well, one things for sure. I like these sets. Absolutely and yes, I like.

But I must also say they are at the same time balancing on a fine edge now to be honest. This is getting close to being very much futuristic sci-fi look versus Fantasy medieval thing.

Anyone somehow familiar with Warhammer 40,000 from Games Workshop? If I say Astra Militarum (Imperial Guard), Inquisition, Rogue Trader era, Imperial Aquila, etc..
Ringing any bells? If not, go ahead and compare it and you´ll see what I mean.
This is of course a futuristic Universe, but also at the same time combines with old Medieval Gothic settings and such.

Going to this stage now with Path of Exile is with this set in my opinion an ok thing to do, but certainly DO NOT take it too far. Do not forget what truly Path of Exile is, and what it should be.

And yes, one last thing. I will not buy many of these boxes. Maybe 4-5 and that´s it, and then those you can get for "free" when spending points on other MTXs. Other then that I just wait for this to become available, and maybe even on a Sale.
Not gonna do as some of these other people here that are going nuts over these Boxes. Buying themselves a Supporter Pack and then giving the excuse of:
I wanted to Support GGG by wasting ALL my Points I already got from my Supporter Pack, instead of just buying meself an Armour Set I really wanted.
And then when I have wasted all my Points on Mystery Boxes I am gonna complain about me not getting the things I wanted.

Come on, seriously. Give me a break.
Last edited by Kundarin on Sep 2, 2018, 11:02:20 AM
Looks very good but why put some purple on the blood guard weapon effect? It would have been absolutely perfect only red.
the Hideout decorations... THE HIDEOUT DECORATIONS!!!!

♥_♥

the walls

... the STATUES

... the TILES

♥ G ♥ G ♥ G ♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on Sep 2, 2018, 11:25:34 AM
"
Dreschau wrote:
Not a fan of the triple face thing on the red set, and the white wings look weird to me. The combined sets look awful imo.

I like the portals, the heralds, the bow, and some of the hideout decorations, but I'll personally be passing on these boxes.

Precisely my sentiments! ٩(◕‿◕。)۶
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael