The Oriath Mystery Box

"
Makillda wrote:
How much would they have to increase the cost if they were to do that?

How much does the number three cost?

It isn't a pound of rice. It's a string of digits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeTybKL1pM4

8 of every 10 dollars now goes to a chinese company worth over 500 billion dollars.

And these people line up to buy 80$ worth.

And why? Because one totally made up "value" is higher than the other?

Hey, my toilet seat is on sale for 5000$ this week only! What a deal considering normally it's worth 97 trillion$! ACT NOW!

These mystery boxes are like taking a cut of evil or exploiting mental illness.

No rational agent would ever buy one, let alone several. I'll take one box free with points spent, one as an event reward, and that's the end of it.

The real rulers of earth know how to exploit the emotions which guide intelligence. So many people here are being completely worked like so many pistons and springs. And I am no exception, here I am typing, and it's utterly pointless. I keep playing. And while I'm not fool enough to buy a mystery box, I am fool enough to spend money on other things.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Great but not so great updates after all.

I hope the server lagging issue been resolved...?

I'm just an average joe who wants to play the game without lagging/crash and having -10% Exp.

Else all these aesthetic updates are simply superficial.

And neither could I find another reason to justify your "Support Packs" when you are not even rectifying the most basic connectivity issue...

Or should I ask, have you guys (GGG) shortchanged your consumers?!?
There is no female variant to these?

Seems like a step backward since Sin/Innocence.
Brilliant idea with introducing cosmetic item creation into the game. I'm looking forward to seeing this idea be developed on over time. Keep it up! ;)
I like the faith guard set, it looks pretty nice. The axe skin is kinda cool too. Not a fan of the blood guard stuff. The combined hat and armor isnt bad but not as good as the base faith guard look imho.
"
Innomen wrote:
"
Makillda wrote:
How much would they have to increase the cost if they were to do that?

How much does the number three cost?

It isn't a pound of rice. It's a string of digits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeTybKL1pM4

8 of every 10 dollars now goes to a chinese company worth over 500 billion dollars.

And these people line up to buy 80$ worth.

And why? Because one totally made up "value" is higher than the other?

Hey, my toilet seat is on sale for 5000$ this week only! What a deal considering normally it's worth 97 trillion$! ACT NOW!

These mystery boxes are like taking a cut of evil or exploiting mental illness.

No rational agent would ever buy one, let alone several. I'll take one box free with points spent, one as an event reward, and that's the end of it.

The real rulers of earth know how to exploit the emotions which guide intelligence. So many people here are being completely worked like so many pistons and springs. And I am no exception, here I am typing, and it's utterly pointless.

You have to think about your suggestion like you're GGG. With no chance of duplicates, there would be a finite cost of acquiring everything and that cost would be far less than their price tag when sold individually. I agree that cosmetics are hilariously overpriced in this game but it is what it is.

"
I keep playing. And while I'm not fool enough to buy a mystery box, I am fool enough to spend money on other things.

You and me both but only on a steep discount.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
Faith Guard is the fucking boss!
Overall good stuff. There is only one exception, i recommend not!! to combine the two armors. The combined chest looks kind of cool but the shoulders are a total disaster. The design is odd because they basically have no top part and they clip thru every shield, seriously it looks just bad while holding a lioneye's or ahn's. totally regret it.

Still love you GGG :D
Why I can't combine Blood Guard Raven Pet , Faith Guard Pigeon Pet. anyone got the same problem ?
"
JOKERISE wrote:
Why I can't combine Blood Guard Raven Pet , Faith Guard Pigeon Pet. anyone got the same problem ?

The Blood Guard Raven only combines with the Faith Guard Eagle, so it sounds like your pets may be incompatible, I'm afraid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info