The Oriath Mystery Box

"
JOKERISE wrote:
Why I can't combine Blood Guard Raven Pet , Faith Guard Pigeon Pet. anyone got the same problem ?

Well, if you actually managed to do just that, that in itself would be one quite an extraordinary achievement, if you ask me. Lol.
For a while, I've been saying we need Oriath-themed MTX. That being the case, these are welcome, but I for one would not be averse to having the various 'basic' uniforms available as well... as well as the officer uniform seen on Artreri (Act 2) and his unnamed contemporary in Act 3). Again, as I noted in the thread concerning the Coliseum set, the lack of complementary shield skins is a bit of a letdown.

Now that I think about it, the lack of a Stormcaller totem skin is a bit odd... the set is ideal for a 'Tesla trooper' character, and having those arc/ball lightning totems look like Tesla coils (which exist in the game) would just be icing on the cake.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Skin look nice. but... Stop buying.
i buy 9 times.. all same.. copy.... regret...
Will these items be individually purchasable at any point in the future, or will they be exclusively in the lootbox? I refuse to buy RNG-lootboxes, but some of these items look nice.
Cloaks and portals look nuts!!
"
Apo_calypse wrote:
Will these items be individually purchasable at any point in the future, or will they be exclusively in the lootbox? I refuse to buy RNG-lootboxes, but some of these items look nice.

Yes, they will be purchasable individually some time after this league ends. The items from the wasteland vs automation loot boxes from the prior league will be in the store soon for example.
Nc
30 point box worth 37 points. Meh, I'll pass.
I have actually bought 9-10 of these Boxes, actually a bit more then I should. But in fact I have been very lucky. In total I have 1420 Pts worth of items from those Boxes. That is not bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info