The Oriath Mystery Box

First time I think the combined effects look worse.
The herald effects look great as always
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
I really want one of the Portal Effects
well i did it agaoin ! 10 boxes 1 herald not bad. nice scorpion effect tho
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Hideout decorations are awesome.
Lot of good looking stuff here!

I'm looking forward to buying them in... uhh... five months? :/
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Initial response (could change as I see them more through the league):

Overall theme has been closely done before, so would be add on pieces I suppose in a way. Seems there could have been a better theme to go along with Delve.

First time seeing a combined pet, which is a cool idea. I do like Eagles.
(Seeing the combined fire and ice frogs would be fun.)

Another is the floor tile. Both look very nice to add to a hideout that would support that theme.

Weapon for the axe and bow look nice.

Couple others are interesting. Some are not my style.

Some mystery boxes there are only 1-2 things I would truly like to purchase, so I wait for a sale. Better for me to know what I am buying. I do like the chance to get 2-3 free mystery boxes throughout the league with playing and buying MTX items. That is an incentive.

On a side note, the current special for today 9/1 with celestial theme I will be looking into buying.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Careful with that "average reward is 110"... if it's not weighted by the rarity assigned to each item you're being deceptive. You wouldn't want that now, would you?

To clarify: You wouldn't say the average value of a lottery ticket was the sum of the prizes divided by the number of prizes. You could... if you wanted to trick people. Each ticket is worth an average of $10,000,000 and you can buy one for only a dollar!
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Sep 1, 2018, 6:00:18 PM
"
So....the Chaos and Order boxes except with more overt Nazi symbology?

REEEEEEEEEEEE
Always mtx for the same skills.
Boring.
Last edited by Bible_Black on Sep 1, 2018, 9:32:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info