The Oriath Mystery Box

Wow rng cash gambling boxes with bad looking skins. Nice deal!
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
i just don't buy mystery boxes, but a lot of these MTX are really nice, and a bunch are not.

that combined herald effect at the end though? man that looks epic as hell.

i'll do the same thing i always do. i'll spend points when they offer free boxes, and then i'll buy the heralds and w/e else i want when they're released normally
I really like the combined portal effect but too bad that's the only thing I like. Add to the fact that they showcased it in the Templar Laboratory instead of the map device leads me to believe that it clips like crazy in the map device.
Last edited by Stonetony on Sep 1, 2018, 7:13:04 PM
the rares look nice, but i wouldnt really touch the rest, why the hell did i buy these boxes, all i got was mtx i didnt like.

also pls exclude hideout decorations, noone likes those.
Last edited by Fracture333 on Sep 1, 2018, 7:18:41 PM
Faith Guard Portal looks great.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
So I just spent 78.00 (780 points) on boxes:

2x blood guard weapon effect (Rare)
1x faith guard helmet
2x blood guard helmet attachment
1x blood guard gloves
1x faith guard gloves
3x blood guard boots
1x faith guard boots
1x blood guard footprints effect
1x blood guard portal effect (Rare)
1x blood guard pigeon pet
1x blood guard raven pet
1x faith guard pigeon pet
3x blood guard lightning warp effect
2x faith guard herald effect
1x faith guard whirling blades effect
1x dark mural tile
1x oriath wall
1x oriath fence
1x light oriath statue

and out of 26 boxes total, only THREE rare items total in 780 points...

I've spent hundreds of dollars on boxes, and over the past few leagues, the "luck" or "odds" of getting "rare tier" items has really gone down significantly. A whole lot more boots, gloves, hideout decorations and duplicates. I was really excited about these boxes too, but it feels like rare = 5% chance to get. I understand that these are a good deal, based on how much they would charge for the item, but come on!!! I think I've learned my lesson now. Boxes = nogo for me from now on.

The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Just got a 570 points worth of boxes (19), and got:

1x Blood guard body armor
1x Blood guard character effect (rare)
3x Blood guard Footprints effect
1x Faith guard footprints effect
1x blood guard gloves
1x blood guard helmet attachment
3x blood guard helmet
2x blood guard pidgeon
1x blood guard lightning warp effect
1x faith guard whirling blades effect
1x blood guard weapon effect (rare)
3x hideout decorations

If this trend continues this is the last time i buy boxes, seriously, with automaton/wasteland, i got nowhere this unlucky in any of my sprees, ended with multiple duplicates, but still many rares in the end.
Oh, look! Another Herald effect, another whirling blades and another lightning warp... Do they even know there are other skills out there? Its been what? 3? 4? packs that had the same skills chosen for mtx... Dissapointed.
"
felixsimon wrote:
Oh, look! Another Herald effect, another whirling blades and another lightning warp... Do they even know there are other skills out there? Its been what? 3? 4? packs that had the same skills chosen for mtx... Dissapointed.

For what it's worth, Faith Guard/Blood Guard herald effects work with Herald of Agony/Purity, whereas older herald MTX don't.
Good thing I’m not too hot for this round of boxes mtx.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info