i want to push more dps what should i change next
Hey all,

My new build guide is up.

[3.4] Precuror's Emblem - PERMA FLICKER STRIKE - Crit-Claw Raider

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2221485
"
FateJung wrote:

i want to push more dps what should i change next

I think I'd solve your int/dex starved issues. Not sure which you need more. Get it on jewels/abyss jewels/rings instead of amulet/tree.

Then get a high DPS amulet. Mods in order of priority: crit multi, added phys, accuracy, ele damage, crit chance.

Get reduced charges used on silver flask and quality all flasks.
Why no added fire damage ?
"
Tomowackowack wrote:
Why no added fire damage ?

because if you have a good statstick, added fire is lower dps than other options
Quick question. Why don't your profile character gems and gear align with what's in the guide? Example, your profile shows a mainhand foil with 3 green gems.
"
Tilador wrote:
Quick question. Why don't your profile character gems and gear align with what's in the guide? Example, your profile shows a mainhand foil with 3 green gems.

cuz ive changed it around quite a bit, to try diffferent ste ups.
Quick question, would you 6 link the loreweave using the master or gamble it? I have 4 exalts to transfer to fusings to get almost enough, or should I gamble?

If I gamble and not get it I think I'll call it good this league XD
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Quick question, would you 6 link the loreweave using the master or gamble it? I have 4 exalts to transfer to fusings to get almost enough, or should I gamble?

If I gamble and not get it I think I'll call it good this league XD

it's up to u but if you dont wanna gamble, BUY a 6link loreweave. I'm pretty sure thats cheaper than vorici 6link.

fyi, i spent like 20ex trying to 6 link and i couldnt. so i ended up buying a 6 linked one
It's not cheaper lol XD Plus I don't have a lvl 7 one. Also died 3 times today, was close to lvl 95. What a joke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info