[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Here is my build... Lvl 80, and I feel like single target is low, and I'm dying too easily to bosses. Thoughts?

"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Has people been having mana issues? Thinking of getting a % of mana leech on amulet so in some cases longer fights I don't run out.

Mana leech % will not help you at all because leech has a cap.

what would help you is to take "druidic rite", which is a mana/flask node. helps you leech and helps flask sustain. (Yes, it does help u leech, because the more mana u have, the faster u can leech)
"
ripslyme00 wrote:
My interesting approach around 80ish still got lots of multiplier nodes to take :P

I think its working quite well !

Please give me some feedbacks!

Still love this build :P

Nice gear but idk if investing that much into herald of purity minions is helpful. I dont think they do much damage do they? the links are preventing you from using something else like arctic armour.

If anything, I'd link it with empower because that will buff you as well (more added phys)

Also, youre very low on accuracy. I think your hit chance is like 83%. you wanna get it to 90%. I'd get a helm and abyss jewels with accuracy if i were u

you also dont have a diamond flask. it's necessary for any crit build.
"
ffogell wrote:
"
ripslyme00 wrote:
My interesting approach around 80ish still got lots of multiplier nodes to take :P

Nice gear :)

I though about the mark of the elder combo ! I'M going for it or I might take Yoke of suffering instead.

ele focus is too good not to use when you really need dps, so personally, i think yoke is not good.
"
Trakis wrote:
Here is my build... Lvl 80, and I feel like single target is low, and I'm dying too easily to bosses. Thoughts?

Yea there's some issues here.

Your main sword (cataclysm hunger) is a little slow. the atk speed is 1.65. You want at least 1.8, ideally closer to 2.0. If you can't find a better sword quick, at least give it 20% quality. see the sword guide section

You 2nd sword is supposed to be a statstick but it isn't doing much. The only mods that matter on it are crit multi. Get a nebuloch if you dont know what to get. See the statstick section

get an instant unbleed life flask, and uncurse diamond flask. Quality all flasks too.

Good belt. Get all the res you need on boots and helm instead of rings/amulet. Then, get DPS rings/amulet. You're low on accuracy so get that on rings/amulet. and crit multi on amulet. added phys and ele damage are nice too.

you can easily double your damage with these changes
"
ripslyme00 wrote:

That sword!!!! What did that cost you? I have 4.75 ex, but I'll need other pieces too....
Last edited by nicky2tymes on Sep 22, 2018, 10:21:00 PM
How do you have more life leech or gain more life than losing. I fought T16 map, boss can just kill me. I don't do much dmg, but at this point I am slightly tired of grinding a lot.
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
How do you have more life leech or gain more life than losing. I fought T16 map, boss can just kill me. I don't do much dmg, but at this point I am slightly tired of grinding a lot.

arachnoxia pantheon and blood rage and CWDT immortal call. This helps leech a lot
Helps yeah. but not enough XD I guess I need to focus on 6 links my chest piece, then get better gear once more.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
AkashaMoka wrote:

arachnoxia pantheon and blood rage and CWDT immortal call. This helps leech a lot

^this. Still leveling this guy, but I took this pantheon combo on my slayer coupled with blood rage, cwdt, immortal call is so OP enfeeble will likely be dropped in my case. You can literally stand in uber lab traps with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info