[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

probably need a break from PoE. skills had 2 consecrated way and I'm constantly looking at the variant without 5 link. in the second version damag writes 60K and 125K respectively.

although I still don't believe that 400 DPS with+ 10 levels will increase 3-4 times
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
DreoxCZ wrote:
Hey, playing your build for quite a while and so far i've been enjoying it but higher level content feels kinda clunky to be honest, delves can easily bring me to 10% HP outta nowhere (Depth 238 so nothing special really...) i got some decent phys reduct, pretty good regen n' some other stuff. Here's my gear just in case. Thanks

To do delves you need purity of ice.
This build has been good amount of tanky and damage for me . of course don't expect 2M dps .. expect 1m . I killed shaper fine with it. Most important upgrade past 1m dps is the sword.

If you want more dps you can always toss in 2 wildfires + 2proj enchant and go moltenstrike..
Last edited by Jeantomic on Sep 22, 2018, 11:38:34 AM
"
MrGutlya wrote:
probably need a break from PoE. skills had 2 consecrated way and I'm constantly looking at the variant without 5 link. in the second version damag writes 60K and 125K respectively.

although I still don't believe that 400 DPS with+ 10 levels will increase 3-4 times

My build in hideout is 0.5million without ngamahu buff, 0.8 with ngamahu buff in hideout.

Your screen shot shows your dps is 0.02 million. I'm doing over 20x more dps in hideout!

Your build is NOWHERE near complete. you need passive nodes, gear, gem levels, everything.
"
Jeantomic wrote:
"
DreoxCZ wrote:
Hey, playing your build for quite a while and so far i've been enjoying it but higher level content feels kinda clunky to be honest, delves can easily bring me to 10% HP outta nowhere (Depth 238 so nothing special really...) i got some decent phys reduct, pretty good regen n' some other stuff. Here's my gear just in case. Thanks

To do delves you need purity of ice.
This build has been good amount of tanky and damage for me . of course don't expect 2M dps .. expect 1m . I killed shaper fine with it. Most important upgrade past 1m dps is the sword.

If you want more dps you can always toss in 2 wildfires + 2proj enchant and go moltenstrike..

Purity of ice will do nothing if he has a loreweave on. And loreweave does the same thing as PoI except better.

His sword is as good as mine. he can get to 2mil with that sword. Btw, I dont think POB is showing all the right numbers. My build is probably doing 3mil.

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 22, 2018, 11:46:00 AM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
WillowDagg wrote:

I'm only getting 221k in the tooltip and around 25k dps in the character page. I'm following every single node you have for your build, is there something wrong?

Reason why I asked was because at the end of your shaper video, you were getting a lot higher damage than mine.

Currently lvl 85

1. Your jewels are good but kinda low on multi.
2. your sword is ridiculous
3. sulphur flask is bad. you already make consecrated ground with CP. get atziri's flask
4. The Big issue is that you don't have accuracy. get your hit chance in hideout to 90% or more. To solve this issue, I'd replace your belt. It has Fire res and chaos damage that you dont need. Get some res on jewels, belt. Then replace amulet and at least 1 ring to add accuracy. BTW, abyss jewels in your belt/gloves can get like 200 accuracy too. Your current abyss jewels are n't that great so it'd be good to get accuracy jewels. You probably need like 800 accuracy or so total.

Thank you much for your advice and your time to review my gear! This is a awesome league starter (fun af too) that can be really devastating if you put time/currency into it. Thanks for sharing! :)
My interesting approach around 80ish still got lots of multiplier nodes to take :P

I think its working quite well !

Please give me some feedbacks!

Still love this build :P

Might of been pricey, and there were some similar for 1 EX or 1.5 but I think it's fine. Time to farm for a loreweaver.

https://imgur.com/HXxxe4B
"
ripslyme00 wrote:
My interesting approach around 80ish still got lots of multiplier nodes to take :P

I think its working quite well !

Please give me some feedbacks!

Still love this build :P

Nice gear :)

I though about the mark of the elder combo ! I'M going for it or I might take Yoke of suffering instead.
Very fun build, i feel like my weapons are the drumsticks, and the monsters are the drums, i just go around hoping from monster to monster banging them in the head.
10/10 Fun
Has people been having mana issues? Thinking of getting a % of mana leech on amulet so in some cases longer fights I don't run out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info