[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Hi All,

Sorry i havent been so responsive. I made a little "EXTREMELY COMMON ISSUES/QUESTIONS FOR LV70+ CHARACTERS" section. It might help you. Thanks
Is the shield route vastly inferior compared to the dual wield route?
"
Jonamitsu wrote:

no, if that was the case, i wouldnt even consider it a route.

shield = more defense. if u use lyco, you can potentially have more dps than some dual wield setups. Not needing to care about accuracy is pretty significant. you can use suffixes on items for other mods instead of accuracy.
Playing casually with shield setup, syndicate ofc is a bit strong, but Im melting t10-12 bosses :D
Great clear speed, also i dont have high budget gear, currently on 5l with 220pdps foil.
Thanks for guide!
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Jonamitsu wrote:

no, if that was the case, i wouldnt even consider it a route.

shield = more defense. if u use lyco, you can potentially have more dps than some dual wield setups. Not needing to care about accuracy is pretty significant. you can use suffixes on items for other mods instead of accuracy.

I went the shield route but I went Lioneye's Remorse instead of Lyco. I had to get some accuracy nodes on the tree but the armor and HP on this shield is so juicy. Should I just give those up for 100% accuracy?

Edit: Nvm, I bought a Lyco and respecced some nodes
Last edited by Jonamitsu on Dec 17, 2018, 2:10:59 PM
Hi , i recently started to play betrayal and i started with this build. Its fun and i like it. I got to lvl 40 and found a vaal purity of fire skill. There was one line that i thought of might be powerful in combination with this build. Im not sure though if its worth to replace it with herald of ash or herald of purity. What do you guys think? Worth it or not? Thanks for the replies.

Edit: I just saw that vaal purity of fire has 2 skills to choose from the skill pool, so no need to replace it with heralds. Anyway the question for using it remains.
Last edited by Alazer on Dec 17, 2018, 2:29:37 PM
@Holly,

Is it ok to replace 1 dreamfeather for a Scaeva?

Best,

Will Wise Oak be better if I'm using this weapon? I'm using Atziri's Promise at the moment for the extra chaos res and life leech.
Can someone please go over my char real quick?

What to get next? I assuem Loreweave?
-REMOVED-
Last edited by RazorGnome on Dec 18, 2018, 5:44:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info