[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

A little update with my progress.
Just finished a Summit, now T15, with not too crazy mod, but has Unique Boss deals increased damage, on top of that I even put in a divine vessel to get the Pantheon, so you know how crazy strong the boss is, one shot me right after I entered the arena.
But that's not the point, it was because I was careless. This is not a facetank build. I have like 5k5 HP atm, and in that Summit I can hold myself against 4 syndicate members. And you dont get one shot that easily.
Overall, great build, the amount of currency i put in this build has been really low budget and I can do T15 just fine, it's better than my Double Strike Champion starter last league, im going to do a T16 Phoenix after this reply.

Oh, and one more thing, your Ancestral Warchief is VERY, VERY IMPORTANT. In the Summit, I could litterally sit down and let my Warchief did all the work.
I was lucky to get a helm with Supported Conc Effect, but you can do just fine without it, just remember to utilize Warchief.
what do you recommend to take on the skill tree if I wanna use a xoph's blood amulet and a voidforge? I will be putting ancestral warchief on the voidforge 6-link and consec path on the loreweave 6 link
"
what do you recommend to take on the skill tree if I wanna use a xoph's blood amulet and a voidforge? I will be putting ancestral warchief on the voidforge 6-link and consec path on the loreweave 6 link

dont make that build. it will be terrible. you lose damage by using xophs

dont combine xophs with voidforge.

and dont combine voidforge with chieftain.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Dec 14, 2018, 1:37:40 PM
"
MKFKapten wrote:
This is maybe a dumb question, but since stat sticks arent useful anymore, what does dual wielding bring that makes it better than a lycosidae? Wont dual wielding just mean that the weapons will switch between attacks and just provide a little attack speed?

dual wield damage and atk speed bonus. plus, u get access to better jewels and tree nodes.
Lvl 77 atm doing 200k dps without popped flasks. I just respecced from crit to RT and doing more damage, is crit really the best way to go?

Using dualwield with ~320 pdps swords with 5% crit chance each.

I'm posting this to show the DPS potential of this build, with low-end equipment. I'm hitting 600k+ DPS with 5 attacks/second, without Loreweave and with cheap weapons.

I've swapped my Magic Diamond Flask for a Unique Flask I dropped in Mastermind Safehouse, and it's working very well with this build. I already bought a Loreweave too, but 600 fusing later, I had no luck getting it 6-link.

"
Jonda wrote:
Lvl 77 atm doing 200k dps without popped flasks. I just respecced from crit to RT and doing more damage, is crit really the best way to go?

Using dualwield with ~320 pdps swords with 5% crit chance each.

thats cuz u have low crit and low accuracy. switching to crit isnt just taking nodes on the tree. you have to get certain items.

also, crit doesnt show up well in the tool tip cuz it doesnt take diamond flask into account.

on top of that, crit starts shining after lv 70. youre still relatively low level, so theres not much diff between rt and crit. but still ,crit should be doing more damage if youve built your build correctly.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Dec 14, 2018, 4:04:19 PM

Is there something going on with the consecrated path tooltip while her embrace is up? even with Her embrace and flask active i'm doing (according to tooltip) 150k, but PoB says 570k to shaper and 950k mob dps

If i use these jeweled foils tooltips shows 340k (pob 350 shaper 650 mob aprox)
Don't see any comment about terminus est, is it good? even viable? i'd like to know.
how get frenzy charges in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info