[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
disdo437 wrote:
Hi there, very nice and interesting build! I love 2-h weapons, what do you suggest would be the best for endgame? And do you think it can be any near to the dmg of dual wielding? Cheers

terminus. not sure about damage but it should be respectable. you can take 1 or 2 extra frenzies on trees.
"
lordgreg wrote:
Hi all. I really like the build. Currently lvl82 dual-wield. My biggest issue are the assasinations from Betrayal bosses or attacking their "castles" where its more or less certain I'll get almost 1-shoted.

I'm currently really "struggling" with T4 maps. I feel really really squishy.

My current character can be seen here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lordgreg/characters?characterName=gpepperz

Current life, 4k, dmg around 48k. Uber lab completed.

Halp :(

you need life and flasks. see flask section.

get MINIMUM 40+ life on rings/amulet.
70+ life on gloves/boots/helm
100+ life on chest/belt
Sadly but I was trying, I think this build is too squishy for this league to push. You getting one shooted like crazy on +10 tier maps, I have 6500 hp, and still one shooted, I was trying to gear it good but I can truly tell this build does not work. Greetings for the creator anyway.

My gear if someone is interested

HC Recommended?

Or should I go some generic Jugg build, how well do you think I could slot Cons Path into one of those instead of say Sunder? Cause I really enjoy the Conc Path playstyle just don't really want to level up 2 characters if I don't have to
"
"
FeelTheFury wrote:
"
The_Waggle wrote:
For those using this build as a league starter:

What stats do you recommend I go for on a shield? And what stats are good to look for on a 2h?

So what stats on these am I looking for while levelling?

I'm asking because I'm clueless

Edit: Lycosidae is excellent for levelling but currently ~40c.

I wouldn't go for shield. I was going to myself, but then I realized that dual-wielding is the best option. Is cheaper and has a higher damage output.

I bought these swords for less than 10c, and they're good enough for endgame content. Upgrades aren't very expensive either.

You mind uploading a video of you clearing a T10 map? I'm still having that issue where sometimes I do like minimal damage to rare monsters/bosses, my crit chance is 39%, is it that bad?

Here you go mate, sorry for the bad quality, I don't have adequate setup to record the game. I lost some damage because I exchanged my Tabula Rasa for higher survavibility doing uber lab runs. I demolished 3 syndicate associates and killed the boss in less than 5 seconds, without using Vaal Ancestral Warchief, because I wanted to show my damage output.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmy2Vv0oBDo&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by FeelTheFury on Dec 13, 2018, 7:10:36 PM
Why does this build not use the new skill war banner?
Here you go mate, sorry for the bad quality, I don't have adequate setup to record the game. I lost some damage because I exchanged my Tabula Rasa for higher survavibility doing uber lab runs. I demolished 3 syndicate associates and killed the boss in less than 5 seconds, without using Vaal Ancestral Warchief, because I wanted to show my damage output.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmy2Vv0oBDo&feature=youtu.be[/quote]
Thanks mate, very good gameplay video, i feel like you're both doing higher damage than me and leech faster than me.
Hello guys, could anyone a little bit experienced with the game could look into my character and tell me what am I doing wrong with this build? I do have a lot of deaths and the dmg feels so low, T14 boss took an eternity.

"FlatEarthConcPath" is the name of my toon
This is maybe a dumb question, but since stat sticks arent useful anymore, what does dual wielding bring that makes it better than a lycosidae? Wont dual wielding just mean that the weapons will switch between attacks and just provide a little attack speed?
Hollyphanton how get charges? From item, skill, passives?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info