"
Gifu11 wrote:
how get frenzy charges in this build?

Blood Rage, you will easily out-regen the degen
Last edited by economybuzzard on Dec 15, 2018, 6:59:18 PM
"
Kennkra wrote:
Spoiler

Is there something going on with the consecrated path tooltip while her embrace is up? even with Her embrace and flask active i'm doing (according to tooltip) 150k, but PoB says 570k to shaper and 950k mob dps

If i use these jeweled foils tooltips shows 340k (pob 350 shaper 650 mob aprox)

why do you use "damage on full life" support gem?
with blood rage up you never have full life (it´s like 99.9%)
"
mukuh wrote:
"
Kennkra wrote:
Spoiler

Is there something going on with the consecrated path tooltip while her embrace is up? even with Her embrace and flask active i'm doing (according to tooltip) 150k, but PoB says 570k to shaper and 950k mob dps

If i use these jeweled foils tooltips shows 340k (pob 350 shaper 650 mob aprox)

why do you use "damage on full life" support gem?
with blood rage up you never have full life (it´s like 99.9%)

According to the wiki on "Damage on full life" and varius posts and reddit threads, Blood rage + Damage on full life works even if it shows that you are like in 99.9% life

You can try it yourself, it actualy works if your regen goes over blood rage damage.
I just tested in game. My regen out gains the life drain from blood rage. Showed me at 5532/5537 life, while still gaining the damage bonus.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
x

Hi HollyPhantom. I'm sorry if this has been spoken about already. I did have a good look through the pages but there's quite a lot of them ;)

I'm a VERY new player, first character, and chose your build to assist.

In all my glory I decided to go with the 2H build instead of the dual wield and I'm a little stuck. I can see that you've specced into swords on the left side of the tree and then swords on the right side of the tree.

However, on the left side as you start your passives you chose 1H damage passives, I changed to 2H damage passives. This worked fine. When I look at the right side of the tree, in the DEX area, you've specced into dual wield crit chance (3 points for 125% crit). I cannot do this because I'm going 2H build. I'm assuming that there's no 2H build for the right side of the passive tree so my question is:

Do you have a recommendation for a 2H build to make up for the lost critical percentage here? I've tried to look ahead in the tree (only L54 atm) and I'm worried losing those points will hurt my build, but your original 3.5 post says 2H should be fine.

Thanks and sorry, I'm very new lol ;)
"
ThalantyrDSL wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
x

Hi HollyPhantom. I'm sorry if this has been spoken about already. I did have a good look through the pages but there's quite a lot of them ;)

I'm a VERY new player, first character, and chose your build to assist.

In all my glory I decided to go with the 2H build instead of the dual wield and I'm a little stuck. I can see that you've specced into swords on the left side of the tree and then swords on the right side of the tree.

However, on the left side as you start your passives you chose 1H damage passives, I changed to 2H damage passives. This worked fine. When I look at the right side of the tree, in the DEX area, you've specced into dual wield crit chance (3 points for 125% crit). I cannot do this because I'm going 2H build. I'm assuming that there's no 2H build for the right side of the passive tree so my question is:

Do you have a recommendation for a 2H build to make up for the lost critical percentage here? I've tried to look ahead in the tree (only L54 atm) and I'm worried losing those points will hurt my build, but your original 3.5 post says 2H should be fine.

Thanks and sorry, I'm very new lol ;)

I'm pretty sure you might be looking at the progression skill tree for dual wielding. If you open up the final level 90 tree for 2H, you will notice the pathing to a node called "Heartseeker" on the right side of the tree. Pathing to this node grants 50% crit chance and 30% crit multi, although it is not as much crit chance as the dual wield nodes, some other 2h Attack speed and physical damage nodes are taken instead.

I myself am running the Oni-Goroshi version of the build.
Hey dudes, been doing this build and sunk some currency into it.

I feel like im lacking a bit compared to the pastebin of the posted build on the guide.

Mind checking this out and let me know what im missing?

https://pastebin.com/fATN4iFX

I know im missing a few jewels but theres now way it would make up for the difference.

Edit: updated pastebin
Last edited by Freelancer112 on Dec 15, 2018, 10:20:25 PM
Lovely work with the guide!

Though, given you have two variations available for 2h (and Oni Garoshi, effectively 2h for skills). Would it be possible to see a recommended skill setup for these builds?

I'm a bit lost on how to swap out the Warchief/Ice Golem and Immortal Call enfeeble setup with something in a 6link weapon. My best thoughts were swapping the damage setup to the weapon and not being as pressured to get a 6l chest.
Hey,

I've been trying this build out and it clears really well but I feel like I lack a lot of boss dmg. Any advice would help.
"
Dec67 wrote:
Hey,

I've been trying this build out and it clears really well but I feel like I lack a lot of boss dmg. Any advice would help.

you dont have accuracy. thats the issue, and its a big one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info