[3.4] Summonating Blow, Unholy Fists of Dominance (WIP)

"
Joomin wrote:
I hadn't, what do you suggest?

Well, w/ Dominating Blow, you got it easier than me stubbornly sticking to Smite. Life leech on jewelry /gloves stipulates physical attack damage, so you got a easy source. Otherwise, warlords mark elder ring, CWDT Warlords Mark, and/or curse on hit _insert spell

Edit aaaand Im an idiot; Blood Rage! Theres your life leech.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 2, 2018, 4:00:03 AM
Im basically doing the same build. Chaber Cairn dom blow with HoP. between all the regen on the tree and time of need im thinking that should be enough to tank just about everything. i dont see the build being able to do all of the end game content but i know it will be strong. im also planning to go pure phys with baron to supplement. my profile is public. doing very well so far. basically carrying a 3 man hp party. seems legit
Last edited by xblackvalorx on Sep 2, 2018, 12:45:17 AM
Hey :)

Thanks a lot for the build attempt. I started with another one but I am going around on the forums to find a DB build to use as second. Your idea feels closer to what I had in mind and I am planning to follow your progress.

One thing I would like to ask is, how donyou level this build, DB is available at Lv28 right? I maybe missed this info in ur build tho 😝

Thanks in advance!
"
n3wtonapple wrote:
Hey :)

Thanks a lot for the build attempt. I started with another one but I am going around on the forums to find a DB build to use as second. Your idea feels closer to what I had in mind and I am planning to follow your progress.

One thing I would like to ask is, how donyou level this build, DB is available at Lv28 right? I maybe missed this info in ur build tho 😝

Thanks in advance!

Just use Smite (+ancestral) for leveling till 28, then switch to Dom blow. At level 40ish buy Chober Chaber (i use a 4-link and it's totally fine).
"
kaype wrote:

* I feel like Zombies are a bit overkill for your build. You'll have plenty of minions from Herald of Purity of Dominating Blow that needing to support Zombies may detract from other utility setups (i.e. CWDT + Desecrate + Flesh Offering).

Thank you very much for you clarifications and advice!

I'd like to respond to 2 of your points:
-Zombies are really important for bossing. When you just come to a new instance, for example, Aspirant's Trial, you have only the relic and the golem. Zombies help a lot with the initial stage of the fight (and their damage is great).
- Holy dominion is used as a resistance node + very nice phys damage buff.
"
I'd like to respond to 2 of your points:
-Zombies are really important for bossing. When you just come to a new instance, for example, Aspirant's Trial, you have only the relic and the golem. Zombies help a lot with the initial stage of the fight (and their damage is great).
- Holy dominion is used as a resistance node + very nice phys damage buff.

So I played around a bit without zombies and found that i felt extremely lonely with only Animate Guardian and Relic to start off maps or as you said kick off a boss fight. So I definitely brought them back but I only brought back 5 by losing Grave Intentions which basically saved me 6 passive nodes. Still debating where I wanna use those. You could use them conditionally, extra health, Cleaving, Bone Breaker, Razor's Edge etc...

Holy Dominion also assists with consecrated path, although not a main damage dealer it does clean up pretty well, with the addition of the elemental resists and phys dmg I feel its worth the 2 points.
i played around alot and this is what i came up with so far :)

mapping is not so fast (well last league as MF windripper anything feels slow now though :()

https://pastebin.com/PA9vQVmz

i use facebreaker for now

until i have some better ggear i get some resi nodes in the tree

in delve i mainly only use consecrated path for movement.
i charge in, use DB then charge to the next pack and so on. realy fast and everything dies within seconds. for harder enemys the purity guys have fire and multistrike what feels like tons of singletarget dmg

altho my feeling for this build is:
good for delve
clearspeed in open areas is garbage
Last edited by Nebucadneza on Sep 2, 2018, 10:08:53 AM
howd u guys manage the DR to not get 1 shotted?
you have to just keep upgrading it on the voltaxic generator or dont go in. if you have enough regen and life flasks you usually have about 5 seconds before you die so its enough to grab a chest or what not
Can i get a tree? i Know its simple but i wanna see one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info