[3.4] Summonating Blow, Unholy Fists of Dominance (WIP)

Tried do a yellow Elder in a T10 and the mechanics is so unfair to the build, lose all the sentinels when you enter the area to fight the Elder is a big hit to the build, this make the build sucks against this kind of encounters :(
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
Tried do a yellow Elder in a T10 and the mechanics is so unfair to the build, lose all the sentinels when you enter the area to fight the Elder is a big hit to the build, this make the build sucks against this kind of encounters :(

Many build have these "problems".
What it really takes is few extra steps to turn your build into boss killer.
Yeah, not every build is as broken as DW BV to do all content "out of the box".

What you want here is The Writhing Jar. Have fun ;-)

Also not sure about specters or zombies you may be runnning, they could perhaps use a tweak in gems as well - to maximize their resistances to whatever the boss is using. Dead minion with good DPS is worse then living one with 50% of that DPS.
"
Siliarus wrote:
"
vempire_ghost wrote:

Also not sure about specters or zombies you may be runnning, they could perhaps use a tweak in gems as well - to maximize their resistances to whatever the boss is using. Dead minion with good DPS is worse then living one with 50% of that DPS.

Minion resistance can be obtained by tweaking the jewels, too. 2 or 3 all resistance for minions gems can make a big difference here, it's less damage loss than sacrifying a gem slot for a resistance gem.
"
Llyrain wrote:
"
Siliarus wrote:
"
vempire_ghost wrote:

Minion resistance can be obtained by tweaking the jewels, too. 2 or 3 all resistance for minions gems can make a big difference here, it's less damage loss than sacrifying a gem slot for a resistance gem.

Yea exactly.
I only didn't mention that since getting jewels that give max HP, minion dmg AND minion resistances can be pricy.
But if you can grab two of those and put them into Darkness Enthoned, you are good to go :)
I've been having alot of fun with this build, just one question:

How do you guys go about endgame content like Guardians etc.? Do you have an easy time? If so, do you change anything in your setup?

greets
"
m0rd3cha1 wrote:
I've been having alot of fun with this build, just one question:

How do you guys go about endgame content like Guardians etc.? Do you have an easy time? If so, do you change anything in your setup?

greets

Been out of town for a week and a half, so I'm just now starting to do Guardian fights.

Running as a Dancing Duo build, the main change I make for Guardian/Elder fights is running three Writhing Jar flasks and a Stygian Vise with Reduced Flask Charges.

Not quite what the magic number is between Reduced Charges Used on the Jar + Reduced Flask Charges Used on the belt, but at some point you'll get three uses per Writhing Jar Flask, which means with three Jars you get enough worms to immediately proc a Rampage and get those Dervishes flying. Extremely useful on the Elder fights where you can't carry minions over from the regular map.

Thats interesting, i've been playing around with an alternate "weapon" setup (just "the anticipation" shield in the offhand) and swapping some gems to push domblow damage, but its been kind of annoying. I might give ur variant a try, thx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info