[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Raider! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

https://pastebin.com/mu4YruTY
can PLEASE somebody improve and need advice/suggestion bout my build.
THANKS ALOT..
Updated build. Have fun.
Nice, I'm playing this as league starter. TY for the build guide!
Thanks for the guide; any chance you include links to best in slot gear?

This is the only thing preventing me from running it as league starter.
Last edited by gzvirax on Mar 8, 2019, 3:23:39 PM
"
gzvirax wrote:
Thanks for the guide; any chance you include links to best in slot gear?

This is the only thing preventing me from running it as league starter.

Best in slot gear is in the gear tab of the "path of building" link. IF you don't know how to make use of the pastebin links, use google.
WOuld you still use tombfist after nerf? or are good rare gloves better
"
WOuld you still use tombfist after nerf? or are good rare gloves better

Yea, I mean it certainly is a nerf and making use of spike gloves is even more of a possibility now, but personally for me, I like tombfist because of the intimidate buff. I was never too personally invested in the other stats. They were just a bonus for me.
Since this is a only phys build and i hate the knockback of lion's roar, what do u think about atziri's promise as dps flask?

Build seems really nice and fun, just feel like the aoe is small even with inc aoe, but i don't have my carcass yet, so i hope it gets better!
"
Daejawou wrote:
Since this is a only phys build and i hate the knockback of lion's roar, what do u think about atziri's promise as dps flask?

Build seems really nice and fun, just feel like the aoe is small even with inc aoe, but i don't have my carcass yet, so i hope it gets better!

Atziri's promise will not work with the build because were a pure physical build. The knockback effect will seem annoying at first, but I assure after you get carcass jack you won't even really notice it. The DPS you gain from using it is absolutely insane.

Let me know if you have any more questions/concerns.
Hello Reloads,

first, thanks for the guide! I appreciate it!
Currently leveling (what time I have) this as a league starter in Synthesis.
Wondering several things:
- I tried cutting off the top part of the tree (the Templar) and ended up lowering ~7% of the damage, and a bit of HP, but the HP can be restored otherwise,and also saved a ton of points. Do you think Templar part is important?
- also this gives me freedom to pick more leech. With Vaal pact, do you think putting a total of 9 points of leech is worth it?
- what do you think about Acrobatics?
edit: I see that you are using vaal grace but without acrobatics, so that made me wonder.

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by danbg on Mar 11, 2019, 2:37:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info