[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Raider! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

Hello, I'll try your build thanks !
At which level do you think I can use cyclone ?
Cheers !
Last edited by Awà on Mar 11, 2019, 4:09:45 PM
Why do you use Resolute Technique in your tree, lack of accuracy?

I mean a bit of crit would be nice,

Anyway, Gonna use this build for starter,Thanks

"
Creepy_47 wrote:
Why do you use Resolute Technique in your tree, lack of accuracy?

I mean a bit of crit would be nice,

Anyway, Gonna use this build for starter,Thanks

Cyclone feels absolutely awful without resolute technique due to the fact that if you miss one attack with cyclone, all the other attacks miss until your next spin.

"
Hello, I'll try your build thanks !
At which level do you think I can use cyclone ?
Cheers !

You can use it the moment you get it. Mana can be a issue, but nothing a mana pot can't fix. Of course you can always mess around with other skills while leveling and might experience a better leveling experience.

"
danbg wrote:
Hello Reloads,

first, thanks for the guide! I appreciate it!
Currently leveling (what time I have) this as a league starter in Synthesis.
Wondering several things:
- I tried cutting off the top part of the tree (the Templar) and ended up lowering ~7% of the damage, and a bit of HP, but the HP can be restored otherwise,and also saved a ton of points. Do you think Templar part is important?
- also this gives me freedom to pick more leech. With Vaal pact, do you think putting a total of 9 points of leech is worth it?
- what do you think about Acrobatics?
edit: I see that you are using vaal grace but without acrobatics, so that made me wonder.

Thanks a lot!

Templar part of the tree is very important. Not due to the damage or HP, but due to the AOE nodes we pick up.

You really shouldn't need more leech, we already use vaal pact and have a large amount of leech that comes from the carnage heart and nodes/gear.

Acrobatics isn't a bad choice. Its more up to you about that.

Vaal grace still gives the dodge / spell dodge change which is why we use it. Just more safety against touch monsters/bosses.
Ok cool thanks for the answer dude.
thanks man, makes total sense (about not needing more leech and AoE)
I was also wondering if I can utilize bleeding more, with it being pure phys.
Is this build uber elder viable?
Hey mate, thanks for the guide.

What do u think about swap Damage on full life to Fortify and get the Rampart node?

Thanks for your time, cheers.

"
linkshark wrote:
Hey mate, thanks for the guide.

What do u think about swap Damage on full life to Fortify and get the Rampart node?

Thanks for your time, cheers.

If you want more survivability, go for it.
Hey I just want chime in and say that I've been using this build as my 3.6 starter. It's pretty fun and I love how it plays.

Thanks for the guide!
"
King11 wrote:
Hey I just want chime in and say that I've been using this build as my 3.6 starter. It's pretty fun and I love how it plays.

Thanks for the guide!

Glad to hear it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info