[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Raider! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

Updated path of building and gems links pretty extensively.
Hi there, i am a new player and currently levelling and thinking of playing this build and so far i am loving it but I have got one issue at this moment and looking at your gear / gems / passives I cannot seem to understand how are you coping with barely no mana and all these auras that reduce your mana even more? Apart from that you also play with no mana Flasks, so am I missing something here ? how do you replenish the mana with this build ?

I apologise in advance if its something really obvious and i have not seen it !
The thief's torment unique ring is great when you have the mana issue.
It's not cheap, but allows you leech enough mana and life until you leech them enough with the better rings/amulet.

If that curse aura reserves too much mana, I'd link the curse gem with CWDT instead so CWDT can trigger the curse and any golem you want to use both.
"
Hùskar wrote:
Hi there, i am a new player and currently levelling and thinking of playing this build and so far i am loving it but I have got one issue at this moment and looking at your gear / gems / passives I cannot seem to understand how are you coping with barely no mana and all these auras that reduce your mana even more? Apart from that you also play with no mana Flasks, so am I missing something here ? how do you replenish the mana with this build ?

Any amount of mana leech will do the trick. I recommend simply picking the "Life and Mana Leech" node right below Vaal Pact.
"
DasHenne wrote:
"
Hùskar wrote:

Any amount of mana leech will do the trick. I recommend simply picking the "Life and Mana Leech" node right below Vaal Pact.

thank you for the reply ! I did try that passive and it really did make a great deal of difference ! thank you so much !
Can anyone let me know as to why "Cast when damage Taken " and Steelskin is only levelled up to Level 10 and level 15 and not higher ? am i missing something here ?
Probably so it triggers more often. Higher rank CWDT is, the less often it triggers since it needs more and more dmg taken to trigger.
This build really interests me. I like her more than my zerker.

She clears most 8-10 tier maps without problems, but she isn't that strong in Atzoatl temple or an elder infested map.

I should have bought a prophecy that gives 5 link before I applied sockets on the carcass Jack. Currently farming currencies to afford more fusing.
Gloves and boots can be upgraded. I'll see.
This is my current gear with this build.

I'm currently trying to six-link the Starforge and am playing around with gemsetups a lot. Not sure what I'll end up using in the end yet. I've also forsaken some life on rings/belt etc. for a little more damage but that of course also makes it pretty squishy with only around 6k hp.

Still a lot of fun to play!
You spent a lot currencies on your equipment!
Does a totem setup on a sword really help mapping and bossing?
The first thing I need to do is getting 5-link
but if the totem helps, I'll 4-5 link my blade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info