[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Raider! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

Hey, really love your build, just have a quick question:

How do you sustain mana?
"
Schn1tzer wrote:

How do you sustain mana?

Any amount of mana leech will do. I grabbed the Life and Mana Leech node at Vaal Pact.
Hello there, it's my second time doing your build (Which work just great)

But i was wondering, do you think the "Pride" aura would be a worth choice, Considering it makes monsters take even more Phys damage and would it help against bulkier target considering the more you stay close to an enemy the bigger the damage ?

"
IxDyz wrote:
Hello there, it's my second time doing your build (Which work just great)

But i was wondering, do you think the "Pride" aura would be a worth choice, Considering it makes monsters take even more Phys damage and would it help against bulkier target considering the more you stay close to an enemy the bigger the damage ?

Yep. I am now using the pride aura on my slayer build. It will be updated in just a little time. Its far better than herald of purity ever was

"
Schn1tzer wrote:

How do you sustain mana?

One point of leech right below vaal pact.
I have a few questions.

Wait, so do you mean that Pride is better than Herald of Purity on this build as well? Or should I continue on with Herald?

I got feedback and it was recommended that I run Concentrated Effect over Ruthless on Warchief. Which do you think is better?

Are there any new support gems that could replace the ones in this build? I am already running Close Combat over Maim and it feels pretty good.

To take Resolute Technique now, or to not? I guess something changed and it sucks now?

Lastly, what else do you think could go in the Leap Slam 4-link, in the empty slot?

I'm level 71, early mapping, with Carnage Heart and a 4L Rigwald's and Kondo's (juuust swapped to Kondo after finishing an incubator but I'll keep the Rigwald around), using a jewel for 0.9% mana leech instead of having to take a node. I do not yet have Carcass Jack but could farm for it. Having TONS of fun. I'm a Cuisinart. Great work.
Last edited by KestrelGirl on Jun 10, 2019, 5:42:12 PM
Do you have recommended gear for this build?
Okay, update. I had someone help me respec my passive tree to some degree, and I replaced Close Combat with Impale. You should be able to see what my tree looks like now in my profile. It took 18 points to respec, for what it's worth. I'm excited to give Impale a try, especially because it's meta now!

This is what I will have eventually. Thoughts?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAIBAH11W6_tP3rv6hgvcmVNB3W95hcmG6qNfdRS0K182Q2NogD3EzfU73w1kooihmAFLcEH73qE7ycgh2qf38BmTios-zrhYVJDMTpStz5o8hpVYxe9NkHQ8B88LS1NOxRaGqkn3L3cPT7PTZKvbASzC2HscVFHGY5QR3TtI_Znm3asDjwS8RRxvqdJUmuQrj7QLJ-JAF6plDB8_gqQbAguwKaHdvjreoTXfvcyxPb1GO2Dm43L9YNfz34qOHMOhY_YvTGwYSEj6oE68lrnD8au5FGE2e8OTP9HfjwF037awXKpNuiDLu4OwzODzBQgo4r-uhDw8kUhVUp9_MU=
Last edited by KestrelGirl on Jun 12, 2019, 1:29:51 AM
"
KestrelGirl wrote:
Okay, update. I had someone help me respec my passive tree to some degree, and I replaced Close Combat with Impale. You should be able to see what my tree looks like now in my profile. It took 18 points to respec, for what it's worth. I'm excited to give Impale a try, especially because it's meta now!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAIBAH11W6_tP3rv6hgvcmVNB3W95hcmG6qNfdRS0K182Q2NogD3EzfU73w1kooihmAFLcEH73qE7ycgh2qf38BmTios-zrhYVJDMTpStz5o8hpVYxe9NkHQ8B88LS1NOxRaGqkn3L3cPT7PTZKvbASzC2HscVFHGY5QR3TtI_Znm3asDjwS8RRxvqdJUmuQrj7QLJ-JAF6plDB8_gqQbAguwKaHdvjreoTXfvcyxPb1GO2Dm43L9YNfz34qOHMOhY_YvTGwYSEj6oE68lrnD8au5FGE2e8OTP9HfjwF037awXKpNuiDLu4OwzODzBQgo4r-uhDw8kUhVUp9_MU=

I'm not sure about all the commitment to Impale because I haven't really tested it much myself yet.

Resolute Technique however doesn't really seem to be worth taking as a Ranger/Swordbuild anymore? I always seem to have 99/100% hit chance even without it thanks to all that bonus accuracy. You should try and see what yours looks like without and maybe skip it. It might hinder you more than it benefits you.
"
DasHenne wrote:
"
KestrelGirl wrote:

I'm not sure about all the commitment to Impale because I haven't really tested it much myself yet.

Resolute Technique however doesn't really seem to be worth taking as a Ranger/Swordbuild anymore? I always seem to have 99/100% hit chance even without it thanks to all that bonus accuracy. You should try and see what yours looks like without and maybe skip it. It might hinder you more than it benefits you.

It looks like I have 95% hit chance without it. How would I get that to 99-100? I will drop Resolute regardless.

EDIT: Guess I just need a little accuracy
Last edited by KestrelGirl on Jun 13, 2019, 12:37:40 AM
Hello Reloads, I'm a new player and try whit my first char to play your build. Can you pleaes update your skilltree for the Raider to 3.7? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info