[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Raider! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

"
Pimousse wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build
A bit of a pain to get a melee skill to start leveling, but now just dropped the 4 link 1G3R needed and swapped to cyclone
So smooth then, act V went like hot knife in butter, even a deathless Kitava
Hope to finish leveling, and get to map this week end

It just gets better and better from here! :)

"
msedt03 wrote:
I see. I was planning on getting another jewel socket. Apparently, I have no issues on my mana except when I leap slam too much and then have to use cyclone, i feel thirsty but that's on me coz i wasnt paying attention to it. anyway, ill just follow ur tree if i got problems without those 3 regarding mana/manaleech. Thanks! Great guide btw. <3 hope this gets more views.

Your welcome, thanks as well!
Video updated for the betrayal league. Have fun.
Is this a HC SSF viable build? Thanks in advance!
"
Vonburke wrote:

Eh, not really. I wouldn't ever play HC with any of my builds.
"
Vonburke wrote:

Eh, not really. I wouldn't ever play HC with any of my builds.
Thanks for the build, really enjoying this.

I started the league with the ele buzzsaw from goofygoober but it was so squishy, maybe I was doing something wrong but I didn't feel like investing a ton of currency to maybe have a better build.

So instead I bought the starforge, five linked it and respec'd. Was nice not having to switch ascendancies.
"
Philc wrote:
Thanks for the build, really enjoying this.

I started the league with the ele buzzsaw from goofygoober but it was so squishy, maybe I was doing something wrong but I didn't feel like investing a ton of currency to maybe have a better build.

So instead I bought the starforge, five linked it and respec'd. Was nice not having to switch ascendancies.

Glad to hear it. Have fun with it!
Last edited by Reloads on Dec 17, 2018, 1:12:15 PM
im following and using/building at the moment this BUILD, can i ask some of the following> whats the difference between tombfist versus haemophilia and carnage versus daresso's salute..??? thanks alot
"
bhebhelyn wrote:
im following and using/building at the moment this BUILD, can i ask some of the following> whats the difference between tombfist versus haemophilia and carnage versus daresso's salute..??? thanks alot

Tombfist vs haemophilia I couldn't tell ya' as I personally never tried them before, feel free to. Daresso's salute vs carnage heart on the other hand is probably gonna be a no go. Carnage heart really helps non-slayer builds on leech and it will feel pretty terrible. Again, feel free to try it, but the results probably won't be promising. Have fun.
How are you running Grace + Vuln/blasphemy + Herald of Purity? That's more than 100% mana. Are you toggling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info