[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Raider! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

"
marc004 wrote:
you think it is possible to reach delve depth 600 with this?

I made it to delve 500 before I got bored and stopped playing PoE, so I'd assume yes. Just never stop spinning in the delve lol.
The map clearing is really good but the single target and survivability is kind of lacking. I get pretty much one shot by tier 16 bosses and it takes a while to take them down.
"
Brute_VM wrote:
The map clearing is really good but the single target and survivability is kind of lacking. I get pretty much one shot by tier 16 bosses and it takes a while to take them down.

I didn't have this issue at all. Be sure to use conc effect on bosses. If you are dying your gear is probably bad.
Just letting you all know that I plan to update this build and my Frostblades build as soon as patch notes are out. Be safe and see y'all then.
Can you plz tell me how we sustain our HP and what about phyis. reflect?
Sorry, do u have the POB? c:
"
Breadandsugar wrote:
Sorry, do u have the POB? c:

Path of building is listed in the main area of the build. Ctrl - F "Pastebin"

"
Dendrogolem wrote:
Can you plz tell me how we sustain our HP and what about phyis. reflect?

Leech and you don't do phys reflect maps.
finally got the right colors on the chest 3 ex later lol
Last edited by ContinentlOp on Nov 29, 2018, 1:17:05 PM
can you update this BUILD for next BETRAYAL league..can you add skill like the BANNER for bossing/mapping. i like to try this build for next league..thanks thanks alot..
"
bhebhelyn wrote:
can you update this BUILD for next BETRAYAL league..can you add skill like the BANNER for bossing/mapping. i like to try this build for next league..thanks thanks alot..

It's already planed for a revamp and restructure on/before the release of betrayal. Just a matter of when they release the API's so I can theorycraft.

"
ContinentlOp wrote:
finally got the right colors on the chest 3 ex later lol

Congrats. It does take a bit of currency, but it is totally worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info