3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
asbo96 wrote:
I'm having a lot of fun with the build at the moment but i feel like ive hit a wall and really want to start upgrading some gear. I have a general idea of what to go for but i was hoping someone could take a look at my character and make some suggestions. Ive got roughly 3 ex to upgrade my gear.

Suggestions:
1. Both wands can be upgraded a ton with little cost.
http://poe.trade/search/ubanoyeyorenau
2. Bone helmet, 35-40% damage with HP/resists.
3. If you don't level Lightning Golem as much (or grab a new one), you won't need as much dex. Then you can look into a higher HP/resist ring and maybe some spell dmg or cast speed.
4. I'm no longer a fan of Mary's. HP + dmg mods rare necklace. I paid a good bit for mine, but even HP + 2-3 dmg mods should come out more consistent dmg for clearing.
5. Boots are bad. Ideally you want boots with +totem damage, HP, movement speed, and resists. If you can't afford that, just leave off the totem dmg for now and it should add quite a bit of resists.
6. Abyss belt. Lose a bit of resists for low cost, but can get a jewel with HP/dmg/resists to make up for it.
7. 6L armor. Can get around 30-50 chaos for a decent one with high HP, some resists, and some INT to increase chance of rolling 5B1R.
8. Add a level 5 Enfeeble to CWDT. Can help survivability a bit.
9. Flasks. Quicksilver is good, Quartz is debatable, rest are bad. Low recovery HP/MP (makes no regen maps a bigger pain), should only need 1 HP flask, and you'll want Diamond flask for Lucky crits. I would take Silver or Wise Oak over Quartz once you are more comfortable with build to help clear speed.
10. Passives, you're missing a passive I think? I've got 1 more point than you currently. I would change Throatseeker for Celestial Judgment, but that is a.. wait for it.. judgment call you'll have to make. Then you can route across from Deep Wisdom and find some points to swap for the two 2-points jewels.
what should be my next upgrade? i die to red maps but yellow is very doable

"

you crafted armour ?
Yes self linked and seld crafted using fossils
Why all this discussion of Bone Helmet for totems? Totems are not minions, they are remote skills, like mines and traps. Unless I missed something in the patch notes while I took a break from the game, Bone Helmet and the minion nodes don't affect totems.
"
SigmaX wrote:
Why all this discussion of Bone Helmet for totems? Totems are not minions, they are remote skills, like mines and traps. Unless I missed something in the patch notes while I took a break from the game, Bone Helmet and the minion nodes don't affect totems.

Spiritual Aid, new passive on far left side. Minion damage passives will affect your damage, which in turn affects totem damage. So with Bone Helmet and that passive, it is like a cheap 40% Arc enchant. Those 5 points and 40% Bone = 109% damage. There are other similar new passives, but that is the only one major one we should work with, or at least until we get a 40% Arc helm.
"

Suggestions:
1. Drop Lord of the Dead, Throatseeker. Re-route points through bottom and grab the two 2-point jewels.
2. Abyss Belt with jewel. Better if you can get spell/lightning damage. ~200 HP increase.
3. Totem damage boots.
4. Replace Mary's with rare amulet with HP and damage mods, resists if needed but Abyss belt should add a lot of resists.
5. I'm skeptical with Vessel. You HAVE to make sure to use HP potion after or 50% damage will easily destroy you. And not having HP potion accessible can be iffy. I would recommend Wise Oak or Silver instead. Also, you have no bleed removal.
6. Yolo Vaal some gems when you're ready. 21/20 makes a difference, especially on Arc. Fill your other slots to get the xp farm rolling.
7. Eventually upgrade weapons to either better rolls or Shaped for ele to chaos.
The Call of the Brotherhood ring and Eclipse Solaris made a huge difference for my survivability while delving. I also added phase run to my CWDT and that feels really good too.
"
Yes self linked and seld crafted using fossils

what kind of fossil got you +spell crit?
Begginer here Can anyone help me out My damage is a bit low about 19k in hideout I dont think my gear is that bad:( something is wrong and its driving my crazy ><.

Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info