3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
icel3oi wrote:
These are my End-Game gears.

Stats on PoB:
Life: 4188
Mana: 2431
ES: 682
Crit Chance: 82%

1Totem Damage(Shaper): 432k DPS
4Totems(Shaper): 1.8m
1Totem Damage(Non-Shaper):685k
4Totems(Non-Shaper): 2.7m

I went for more health/mana nodes instead of going for Heart of Thunder node at the very top of the tree. Any suggestions/improvements i can make on my gear? I kinda got 1-Shotted at T16-Phoenix

I guess one thing to consider perhaps is whether you want to go 6L Loreweave for the +5% resists, given this build can be a bit squishy...
Last edited by mrpetrov on Sep 10, 2018, 10:17:18 AM
"
easy1x wrote:
so is your pastebin always up to date?
I know you spec'd into a node on the left side and a few other spots below spiritual aid and now its all gone again lol

whats the deal?

also, what is my next purchase if I've got about 3ex to acquire gear

easyyarc is the char name

still wondering
"
RollMD wrote:
I'm not sure about throatseeker vs celestial judgment too, PoB shows that throatseeker 3 nodes gives me more dps vs 3 nodes celestial judgment. Or maybe he didnt calculate penetrate?

Ohhhh.. I didn't know you were focused on Bossing. That kind of changes things. My suggestions were more aimed towards maps/delves. I haven't gotten there yet, so I don't know the mechanics, shocks, etc involved. But with bosses, cast speed and crit multi are far more utilized, so better for your build. So yes, disregard my passive and helm suggestions and keep stacking cast speed like you are (extra cast speed and dmg on gloves). There is a single 40% Arc Lightpoacher on market for 2 ex, but might be difficult to align schedules with them and someone may buy after me posting this :P

Light penetration is hard to truly calculate in PoB, unless there is an option to show DPS against Elder. If you equip it in-game, your tooltip DPS drops a lot because it varies with every mob. There are charts somewhere, but essentially the more resists a mob has, the more effective light pen is. I would use EF for mapping to increase 1-shot potential, not for bosses as the shock damage can add up (if he can be shocked?).

"
Geographus wrote:

Also:
Do you think Moonsorrow is viable as an interim solution until you got your hand on a really good wand?

No for Moon. These are 1 chaos and the light to spells and crit chance will add up significantly. Change the filter around or search at the right time for better wands.

http://poe.trade/search/tasininomosika

"
easy1x wrote:
still wondering

I replied in an older post and there are still some things from it you haven't done it. I'll reply later today when I have more time to look over it.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 10, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
icel3oi wrote:
These are my End-Game gears.

Stats on PoB:
Life: 4188
Mana: 2431
ES: 682
Crit Chance: 82%

1Totem Damage(Shaper): 432k DPS
4Totems(Shaper): 1.8m
1Totem Damage(Non-Shaper):685k
4Totems(Non-Shaper): 2.7m

I went for more health/mana nodes instead of going for Heart of Thunder node at the very top of the tree. Any suggestions/improvements i can make on my gear? I kinda got 1-Shotted at T16-Phoenix

I guess one thing to consider perhaps is whether you want to go 6L Loreweave for the +5% resists, given this build can be a bit squishy...

Thats a little too expensive for me right now :p
why op delete his char, yesterday i can't find his totem build character
"

He switched to guardian for another build.
Last edited by icel3oi on Sep 10, 2018, 10:49:30 AM
"
icel3oi wrote:
"

He switched to guardian for another build.

Yea, noticed that awhile back. I was tempted to remake the guide and expand it when I saw that, but I'm not playing totems again next season :/.. if anyone else wants to take over, I've got a bunch of info to help.
goodbye 6L armour

What a weapon.

...although I don't think it fits this build very well.
Last edited by jaredh on Sep 10, 2018, 12:11:11 PM
"
jaredh wrote:
What a weapon.

...although I don't think it fits this build very well.

How so? Some lost damage with non-21 gems and Cascade does nothing, but imagine that with Kaom's and either a tanky shield for bosses or 2nd wand for clear speed. Could probably push 5.5-6k HP along with high regen and block chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info