[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

is it best to go with Doryanis as main hand?

cheers
J
So, what do u guys think of ruthless with smite ?
At the 250 depth level and having good bit of trouble with survival and dps... FYI

Running dual curse on hit rings (Warlord and Poacher's) might move around gems to do a temp chains or enfeeble due to the spikey damage. Zombies are either fine or just GONE...
"
So, what do u guys think of ruthless with smite ?

keep it in your inventory and swap it out for AC when you fight bosses
any suggestions ?!

about curse on hit, I'm still not sure if it's good to use ele weakness or not.
for the body Armour i just got Shroud of the Lightless from the abyss i guess i'll just use it. Right now am thinking to link blind to consecrated path for more defense not sure if it's gonna work tho.
Last edited by lastremnant on Sep 12, 2018, 8:12:20 AM
First of all, thanks to BeJust for making the build, it did what it promised, leveling was THE smoothest experience i have had and the build was flexible enough to enable so many different ways of sustain or higher DPS. I did find it lacking in defences and sustain at T10+, so i did some rework on the passive tree and swapped some equipment to focus more on the smite itself with warlords mark applied by herald of thunder. As someone posted earlier, zombies are just fine until you suddenly noticed they had been murdered some time ago by something. I decided to let go of the zombies, and while i was at it, the spectres as well as the holy relic(because it had nothing to help anymore with almost no minions left). By doing this you get more gem slots for maybe a CWDT setup. I also swapped in a lightpoacher as a helmet because the abyss jewels are great for damage and life and the spirit burst is great for more clearspeed in maps. An abyss jewel with gain phasing on kill is the real MVP this league. So in short, great build, lacks in endgame BUT is highly convertible to many other builds at the point you feel it starts lacking on something. Cheap as hell as well. Edit:Forgot to mention, i didnt pick time of need at all, i use blood of the karui flask for similiar effect but in more controlled manner. I took the ascendancy that gives charges on hit to maintain all charges in a easy manner and it works very well as a quality of life ascendancy.
Last edited by Backlight on Sep 13, 2018, 7:18:54 AM
As said by blacklight after t10 survivability is an issue... zombies lack dmg and sustain and keeping them up is a pain in the ass. It was great for leveling to about 87. I basically changed my skill tree to test out this build (main Dom- Smite for bonus) and more regen/max life/leach. If you guys feel you cant go beyond t10 like me then I suggest looking at this build. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2208101/page/1

notes: Last point after lab is different
I don't think RESOLUTE TECHNIQUE will help your SMITE!

For me, I think it's a waste of points on tree.
"
OGNolan wrote:
As said by blacklight after t10 survivability is an issue... zombies lack dmg and sustain and keeping them up is a pain in the ass. It was great for leveling to about 87. I basically changed my skill tree to test out this build (main Dom- Smite for bonus) and more regen/max life/leach. If you guys feel you cant go beyond t10 like me then I suggest looking at this build. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2208101/page/1

How did you get on with switching? Did you get higher tier maps done?
How many respects points you need?

J
"
OGNolan wrote:

Tried this build.. the DPS for me is shocking.. takes an absolute age to kill anything :(

J

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info