[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

I got bored with this.
I am making a similar build, I am following this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG4fSWy85Y0

Right now I am struggling with resistances but hopefully, I should be able to handle Tier 1 maps. I have one question:

can this summoner smite + zombies + summon skeleton kill Shaper or Uber Elders or other bosses?
What are you using to get endurance charges?
This build has problem with charges.
"
de99ial wrote:
This build has problem with charges.

Not with the Harmony of Purpose ascendancy.i get up to 3 charges of each pretty quick.
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
I dropped it. My char was not exackly what this build is because i was using Oni Goroshi but i reach a point when it was boring and not pleasnt. So i dropped it and rolled what i intended to try in the first place. And tanks to my guild buddy it evolved ito something really satysfying.
Ouch, this build was severely nerfed, The Scourge cannot be used with Smite anymore. Was fun while it lasted, really sucks...
"
Anaxagor14 wrote:
Ouch, this build was severely nerfed, The Scourge cannot be used with Smite anymore. Was fun while it lasted, really sucks...

Yeah, that requisite for a weapon on smite now nerfed this. I've been running smite/dominating blow and was enjoying the build until this nerf occurred

BUT, here is the thing, says smite requires a mace, axe, sword, staff or unarmed.
your Grasp is a mace, but the scourge counters the weapon slot needed for Smite.
Ugg!

I'm going to look into converting this to a dominating blow build as is if I can
What would you do to sustain mana as i see you dont have any leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info