Mirkulas BV Chieftain 3.4 Build (1.Chieftain SSF Flashback)

"
mirkula wrote:

so you wont generate any Endurance charges, unless you cast OoS every now and then on thrash mobs?

Yes thats right, but I had no problem keeping end charges up whit that setup (see t16 ugs video).

But if you want to gain End Charges more consistently you will have to replace ele focus with added fire or fire pen (whatever gems you choose). There will be not much dmg difference against mobs. Only less dmg on bosses.

Isn't Herald of Ash doing the job for trash clear ?
"
ReliqIsBack wrote:
"
mirkula wrote:

so you wont generate any Endurance charges, unless you cast OoS every now and then on thrash mobs?

Yes thats right, but I had no problem keeping end charges up whit that setup (see t16 ugs video).

But if you want to gain End Charges more consistently you will have to replace ele focus with added fire or fire pen (whatever gems you choose). There will be not much dmg difference against mobs. Only less dmg on bosses.

Isn't Herald of Ash doing the job for trash clear ?

Yes but you still kill enough mobs
"
kamcnult wrote:
For a SSFHC build how would you path to spiritual aid. Most of my pathing ends up with me removing the second increased duration cluster and the flask/duelist nodes at the bottom. Currently my tree looks something like this with about 218% life and MoM http://poeurl.com/cbp5

I'll look into that

"
kamcnult wrote:

I'm not as worried about flask nodes yet since i haven't found a wise oak but I wasn't sure if the regen/eva/dex from duelist was important for tankiness. If I remove some of the mana/MoM nodes i'm able to path to the second increased duration cluster around 90. Would that be a better option on the tree? Thanks!

Flask nodes are quality of life not necessary. They help you in tight situations. Faster life fillup or if you run out of charges
Id love it if someone could take a look at where im at currently and give me some advice moving forward. sc betrayal trade league

https://pastebin.com/Uf8RTFf7
"
latterus14 wrote:
Id love it if someone could take a look at where im at currently and give me some advice moving forward. sc betrayal trade league

https://pastebin.com/Uf8RTFf7

You got most setup:
you have some good options:

- try to get jewel slots and alt regal some hypnotic eyes itm lvl 78+.

- try to grab profane chemestry and try out a blood of karui (cheap). One Pop and you get carried by your life flaks. Only grap arcane chemestry if you got belt with reduces flask charges. Then you have more flask usages for boss

- you can try to get corrupted gloves with ele weakness on hit. So you can run enfeeble on blasphemy to cover the range attacks

I had a very lucky league start, dropped Tabula in Chamber of Sins 2 and then Blood Altar spit out Carnage Heart. Currently level 84 trying to break into yellow maps still (was stuck at T2-3 for ages yesterday FeelsBad)

Build is very solid, no problems with any content and feels good to play.
I'm super squishy doing T1 maps... What am I doing wrong?

I specc'd into MOM. But when I take damage all my mana is gone, and I can't keep my BV stacks up.

Im not generating endurance charges at all. How does this interaction work? I clearly don't understand.

What can I do to feel beefier? This is my first time playing BV... I've got like 3-4k HP. Trying to farm currency to guy more items with +life.

Should I remove MOM from my build for now? Idk what I'm doing wrong.
Last edited by Gseybold9 on Dec 11, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

How's Carnage Heart for this build? It seems to have all the nice stats, especially leeching. Only useless mod is the life leeched with phys attack damage.
"
Drsniper wrote:

How's Carnage Heart for this build? It seems to have all the nice stats, especially leeching. Only useless mod is the life leeched with phys attack damage.

Its not that bad for starting. Later you want high life and added damage as fire or added damage as chaos.
"
Gseybold9 wrote:
I'm super squishy doing T1 maps... What am I doing wrong?

I specc'd into MOM. But when I take damage all my mana is gone, and I can't keep my BV stacks up.

Im not generating endurance charges at all. How does this interaction work? I clearly don't understand.

What can I do to feel beefier? This is my first time playing BV... I've got like 3-4k HP. Trying to farm currency to guy more items with +life.

Should I remove MOM from my build for now? Idk what I'm doing wrong.

I actually did the same exact thing as you I spec MOM and got the same results. I just feel like I'm taking a ton of Phys damage especially from Izaro (I'm lvl83)
There's something i'm not doing right with this build. I'm going to spec back out of MoM tonight and try the points elsewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info