Mirkulas BV Chieftain 3.4 Build (1.Chieftain SSF Flashback)

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

Thanks, man, for doing that. What would you say if I use this build to farm lab? you think if it's tanky enough to do so? by any chance that you still remember at which lvl you did uber lab?

I did uber lab when i found last trial in ssf at lvl 84. But you can probl do it earlier 75. You should do first lab without buffing izaro. After you get last asc you can safely farm lab because of the additional regen and phys mitigation youu get from the last asc.

Blade Vortex builds are good lab farmers because you can charge up blade vortex upfront and izaro dies in a second. Swap spell echo with conc effect for more upfront damage.

You should get enough life to survive one hit. Once you get hit, immortal call triggers and you get about 16% of your life regenerated. Also with flask pantheon and flask nodes, your eternal life flask is very powerfull.

As you have plenty of attack speed a brightbeak and lots if regen this char is a solid uber lab farmer
"
mirkula wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

Thanks, man, for doing that. What would you say if I use this build to farm lab? you think if it's tanky enough to do so? by any chance that you still remember at which lvl you did uber lab?

I did uber lab when i found last trial in ssf at lvl 84. But you can probl do it earlier 75. You should do first lab without buffing izaro. After you get last asc you can safely farm lab because of the additional regen and phys mitigation youu get from the last asc.

Blade Vortex builds are good lab farmers because you can charge up blade vortex upfront and izaro dies in a second. Swap spell echo with conc effect for more upfront damage.

You should get enough life to survive one hit. Once you get hit, immortal call triggers and you get about 16% of your life regenerated. Also with flask pantheon and flask nodes, your eternal life flask is very powerfull.

As you have plenty of attack speed a brightbeak and lots if regen this char is a solid uber lab farmer

Yeehaaaaw.....that's sweet.

what about defense about this build when running labs at the starting of a league? For example, before end game gears body armor, will you suggest to get a armor/es based 5L chest?
Does combustion works with elemental focus? Because I think you can't ignite with it
"
rypdamyst wrote:
Does combustion works with elemental focus? Because I think you can't ignite with it

I gives the 30% more dmg on the main setup. I also use combustion on the orb of storms support so i get the 19% fire res on bosses or rares. The combustion triggered by orb of stroms also count for the main skill.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

what about defense about this build when running labs at the starting of a league? For example, before end game gears body armor, will you suggest to get a armor/es based 5L chest?

Eva/armour 5l eva/es chest so he doesnt hit you.
5l is enough for uber lab as the 6link only gets you 29% more dmg.

If your still on one curse setup, then swap enfeeble for flamm for lab farming. Basalt and jade flask together should keep you alive long enough to get enough dmg in. Take the flask node in witch cluster to make the flasks even more effective. And don't forget to put your orb of storms arcane surge when izaro is lifting up.

[/quote]

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

Eva/armour 5l eva/es chest so he doesnt hit you.
5l is enough for uber lab as the 6link only gets you 29% more dmg.

If your still on one curse setup, then swap enfeeble for flamm for lab farming. Basalt and jade flask together should keep you alive long enough to get enough dmg in. Take the flask node in witch cluster to make the flasks even more effective. And don't forget to put your orb of storms arcane surge when izaro is lifting up.

[/quote]

So what I want to do is farm uber lab early in Delve no matter how Izaro is buffed which makes me want to go Juggernaut. Will this build work with Juggernaut and if so, what changes would you make? Thanks man!
Now that OoS can be supported by CWDT do you think "automating" the OoS is a workable way? Was thinking it may proc a lot since we're in melee range always and will get hit a lot.
CWDT(1) + OoS(10) + Combustion(9) + Arcane surge(appropriate lvl)
"
teketoria wrote:
Now that OoS can be supported by CWDT do you think "automating" the OoS is a workable way? Was thinking it may proc a lot since we're in melee range always and will get hit a lot.
CWDT(1) + OoS(10) + Combustion(9) + Arcane surge(appropriate lvl)

Yeah it maybe better for some hectic situation when you forget to cast it. But I don't think it works with arcane surge because CWDT does not spent mana. Have you tried it?
"
So what I want to do is farm uber lab early in Delve no matter how Izaro is buffed which makes me want to go Juggernaut. Will this build work with Juggernaut and if so, what changes would you make? Thanks man!

If you wanna go jugger its maybe better to stick with the classic elemental bv version with Hrimsorrow and a physical to lightning gem instead going avatar of fire. You can still go double curse with some elder boots with build in fortify or corrupted gloves.
If you'll get some shock you'll even can use inpulsa.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info