Mirkulas BV Chieftain 3.4 Build (1.Chieftain SSF Flashback)

"
chudman wrote:
"
Gseybold9 wrote:
I'm super squishy doing T1 maps... What am I doing wrong?

I specc'd into MOM. But when I take damage all my mana is gone, and I can't keep my BV stacks up.

Im not generating endurance charges at all. How does this interaction work? I clearly don't understand.

What can I do to feel beefier? This is my first time playing BV... I've got like 3-4k HP. Trying to farm currency to guy more items with +life.

Should I remove MOM from my build for now? Idk what I'm doing wrong.

I actually did the same exact thing as you I spec MOM and got the same results. I just feel like I'm taking a ton of Phys damage especially from Izaro (I'm lvl83)
There's something i'm not doing right with this build. I'm going to spec back out of MoM tonight and try the points elsewhere.

Interesting - let me know how that works out. I'll be curious. I can't respec right now to try it out.
How exactly do I scale BV damage, and progress through my atlas?

Hey man,

I`m kinda new to the game and I dont know the amount of levels each gem should have in the CWDT + IC + BloodRage Combo.
Can you help me with that?
Nice guide btw.

Cheers
Can someone explain to my why Elemental focus is used with Combustion? I feel like you would get way more damage out of fire pen given that you can't proc Combustion "Enemies ignited by supported skills have -19% to fire res". Please correct me if I'm wrong.
"
Wootels wrote:
Can someone explain to my why Elemental focus is used with Combustion? I feel like you would get way more damage out of fire pen given that you can't proc Combustion "Enemies ignited by supported skills have -19% to fire res". Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You use combustion on the orb of storms to proc it. The combustion in the main link is only for the damage multiplier.
"
neobatata wrote:
Hey man,

I`m kinda new to the game and I dont know the amount of levels each gem should have in the CWDT + IC + BloodRage Combo.
Can you help me with that?
Nice guide btw.

Cheers

The required lvl (not level of th gem) of the blood rage and ic must not be higher than the level of the cwdt gem.

If you keep cwdt level lower it procs on the little hits. Higher level cwdt procs if you take 1500+ damage. Depends on your playstyle. Some prefer lvl 1 cwdt early. I prefer cwdt around lvl 12 or so to only proc it when substantial dmg come in.
Last edited by mirkula on Dec 13, 2018, 1:10:14 PM
My gems are like this right now:
CWDT - level 4 (Required level 44)
IC - level 7 (required level 46)
BloodRage - level 9 (required level 43)

In this state it does not proc. If I want it to proc with low damage, I should leave CWDT at low level right? and the other 2 gems, should I upgrade?

Sorry to bother
Would like to post , ive been following this build at league start in 3.5 , it is amazing and tanky as long as you dont get 1 shotted
"
neobatata wrote:
My gems are like this right now:
CWDT - level 4 (Required level 44)
IC - level 7 (required level 46)
BloodRage - level 9 (required level 43)

In this state it does not proc. If I want it to proc with low damage, I should leave CWDT at low level right? and the other 2 gems, should I upgrade?

Sorry to bother

yes your right but i prefer the sweet spot at cwdt lvl 8 (req lvl 52) , blood rage lvl 12 ( req lvl 52) and immortal call lvl 10 ( req lvl 52). So it only procs at medium hits.
Sorry if this is obvious, but I don't think I understand how Blood Rage helps this build -- Blood Rage increases attack speed and attack physical damage leech, but Blade Vortex is not an attack. Path of Building seems to show no changes with Blood Rage enabled. Is it just the frenzy charges we care about? Help me out here?
Last edited by thurn23 on Dec 16, 2018, 3:17:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info