Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

"
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
Traps - 'Multiple Traps' now grant more effective DPS than 'Cluster Traps', not sure if this was intended. Neither of them not worth using on single target anymore.

That double negative has my head spinning a bit... what did you mean there?

I meant each of them - 'Multiple Traps' and 'Cluster Traps' - not worth using on single target (independently of each other).

Ah, yeah, that's what I thought you meant. "Neither of them not" kept sounding like the grammatical equivalent of "Both of them are" in my head for some reason, lol.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
This change in passive tree was not mentioned: notable "Arcanist's Dominion" now grants '20% increased Spell Damage' (up from 16%).
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Could you please showcase Holy Relic and explain how that works? Is it a minion? is it a spell? Can it die or be directly targeted? Does our spell damage affect it?????

Does consecrated path need an enemy to transport? Sounds kinda...... Bad? Showcase please?

Does Toxic Rain deal chaos damage per spore to nearby enemies (similar to how you linked the slow effect to maximum of 6 slowing tendrils)? Or only one instance of dot at a time?

Static strike sounds interesting, but what's with that gating? Only 3 applications? Kinda sounds heavily limited, and why shouldn't we just use this as a secondary lightning attack for extra strikes buff vs using it as a primary? Showcase?

Once more for effect. Showcase please?
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
My new video card arrives tomorrow!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Summoners, and chaos, and poison, oh my! :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
So you buffed Fire Trap, even more - Base damage from the initial explosion increased by 40%, and the base damage over time increased by 20% at all gem levels.
So it kept 200% damage effectiveness.
Rainbow Trapper will still demolish everything.
Arc Trapper will still demolish everything.
Explosive Trapper will still demolish everything.
So those nerfs changed nearly nothing.
"
mezion7 wrote:
Summoners, and chaos, and poison, oh my! :D

Not summoners, Guardian. Necromancer got nerfed again.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
OMG. Zana Mods are beatiful as ****!
cool improvements, this could be the best league yet :)
Custom sounds for item filters? WTFBOOM has a new purpose in 2018!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info