Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1082282/Build-diversity-btw just gonna leave this here if anyone didnt catch this
Going to start with Dominating Blow and link Phantasms on kill see how it goes. Last time I played Dom Blow it was just to hit the 100 Minion Achievement. It was pretty fun except for the fps on my old rig lol. Gonna feel way different now.
Patch client or torrent do not works...
What is temp bound skill 1 and 2?
Rebuilding your character after a full reset has got to be the worst thing about playing POE, I am sick of having to do this time after time. Love the fact the game is updated and kept fresh but there has to be a better way of doing it without continually trashing your existing toons.
Last edited by gib666 on Aug 31, 2018, 8:29:38 PM
"
gib666 wrote:
Rebuilding your character after a full reset has got to be the worst thing about playing POE, I am sick of having to do this time after time. Love the fact the game is updated and kept fresh but there has to be a better way of doing it without continually trashing your existing toons.

On the other hand, playing the same character for multiple leagues in a row is extremely boring. If you don't want to keep resetting from an empty stash, play Standard league. It's still updated and fresh, just usually 3 months (ish) behind, and you can continue making progress on a single character.

The challenge leagues are designed so that everyone starts from nothing, at the (mostly) same time. Many people make multiple characters a league. If losing your progression and having to make new characters turns you off, Standard league is where you belong.
noot
"-Shortened the random Shaper Time-Freeze events quite a lot."

The one line that makes me sad. I love those pauses with eeire commentary from the shaper. I wish his voice played every time I opened a map.
"
Nebuloch now deals 200 Fire damage per second per Endurance charge (down from 400). Using a Divine Orb on an existing copy of this item will update that item to these new values

Ok, and what can I do with my corupted old nebuloch now? Can't they just chance old versions like they did with spell block items?
I love the Zana changes, choices with the mods are much better now! Thank you GGG.
https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/Standard/4/1535846400

Ladder still unfixed, engaged by scum abuser for 3 years

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info