Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

Just added to the list:

Minefield
Now causes supported skills to deal 55% less Mine damage at gem level 1 (down from 40% less), up to 36% less Mine damage at gem level 20 (down from 21%).

Rip Mines and Traps
So they actually DID try to fix namelocking melee skills? Might have to give that a try and see how it works.
"
Talosar wrote:
Just added to the list:

Minefield
Now causes supported skills to deal 55% less Mine damage at gem level 1 (down from 40% less), up to 36% less Mine damage at gem level 20 (down from 21%).

Rip Mines and Traps

Didn't the balance manifesto say mines would be nerfed to a "much lesser extent" compared to traps?
Doooooesn't look that way to me :D:D
RIP.
(well prolly not RIP but definitelly gonna be harder to use now)
Why did you guys buff PPAD again?
Are we going to get to preview the new items before the league starts or can we already do that? if so where.
Nice news.

Zana improvements - great.

Spell Block - RIP.

Traps - 'Multiple Traps' now grant more effective DPS than 'Cluster Traps', not sure if this was intended. Neither of them not worth using on single target anymore.

Instant skills - 'Tempest Shield' is missing in list of instant skills, not sure if this was intended.

"
Secondary damage (such as the explosive part of Explosive Arrow) can now be blocked, dodged, evaded, and spellblocked depending on its source.
Can it be spelldodged?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Nice news.

Zana improvements - great.

Spell Block - RIP.

Traps - 'Multiple Traps' now grant more effective DPS than 'Cluster Traps', not sure if this was intended. Neither of them not worth using on single target anymore.

Instant skills - 'Tempest Shield' is missing in list of instant skills, not sure if this was intended.

"
Secondary damage (such as the explosive part of Explosive Arrow) can now be blocked, dodged, evaded, and spellblocked depending on its source.
Can it be spelldodged?

That double negative has my head spinning a bit... what did you mean there?
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Aug 28, 2018, 10:47:22 PM
I too, am surprised that Ice Nova got an amazing visual change, but no mechanic improvement. Meaning it will still be completely avoided by everyone. Weird. I now have totaly lost the interest I had in it while watching the revamp teaser.

Finally, nothing about performance, so I expect the game to run even worse than before with the lightning changes, I guess I am stuck with not using projectiles and my 12 fps in Ashen Fields then.

Other than that, overall I am pleased by the changes, some are very welcome (nerfs, hello Zana, obviously Delve, graphics) and some require to play the game to get an idea.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Last edited by DjParagon on Aug 29, 2018, 12:43:11 AM
Looking forward to this!
"
Phaeded wrote:
"

That double negative has my head spinning a bit... what did you mean there?

I meant each of them - 'Multiple Traps' and 'Cluster Traps' - not worth using on single target (independently of each other).
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info