What Happens When You Let An Algorithm Write the Delve Patch Notes

"
IIPheXII wrote:
Actual patch notes when?

Tomorrow
No Problem,
Exile
Some pretty scary foreshadowing here. I might just skip reading the balance manifesto and patch notes, for my own sanity....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Actual patch notes when?

Tomorrow

My guess is Wednesday. 2 days before is the usual M.O.
Good stuff, always makes me chuckle :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Please note that these changes also affect you MONKAS
Last edited by Gemini666 on Aug 27, 2018, 5:28:37 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

[li]Deadly monsters and great treasures are waiting in the NPC dialogue window.[/li]

[/list]

Looks like towns can be deadly now too :-)))

I hope they add a new 'spell'-gem that we can defeat the monsters in the dialogue...

Will there be always a shutdown of the system after dialogue ends to transfer the treasures from the dialogue to my stash ?
"
Prizy wrote:
Ctrl + F "Inpulsa" = 0 Results
Ctrl + F "Trap" = 0 Results
Ctrl + F "Arc" = 0 Results

Something is amiss... or these patch notes are the fun stuff and the bad stuff doesn't make it into the word scramble jamboree.

:(

There's an arc in there :)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Now has a dirty new trick up his weird fleshy sleeve.

Fleshy sleeve? :-o Will the game be (even more) NSFW?
if you are to survive in the Help Panel about the Shaper as part of the Eagle.

I'm not sure to understand, but I have never believe that the help panel was dangerous.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You can now be cast a second time.

Fishing buffs incoming!
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info