3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

hi how to increase ice golem life ? right now my ice golem life quite low about 11k...thanks..
"
hi how to increase ice golem life ? right now my ice golem life quite low about 11k...thanks..

Empower Support and +1 levels in chest
"

You can get a 21/20 golem gem. Also note: brutality gem makes hatred useless for your golems. Don't use them together, pick one (I vote hatred)
Anyone have any tips or recommendations for gear upgrades for my character (EvoGol)? My golem damage seems low when I put all my gear/stats into PoB. Most of them also got 1-shot when I went up against Minotaur.

Would a 1-socket CoTP be worth it over Grip of the Council? Or should I try and craft one of the fossil chests with Maim? I've had shit luck with earning any currency this game so my budget is pretty tight.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Evo
"
EvoLipid wrote:
Anyone have any tips or recommendations for gear upgrades for my character (EvoGol)? My golem damage seems low when I put all my gear/stats into PoB. Most of them also got 1-shot when I went up against Minotaur.

Would a 1-socket CoTP be worth it over Grip of the Council? Or should I try and craft one of the fossil chests with Maim? I've had shit luck with earning any currency this game so my budget is pretty tight.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Evo

bone offering is usually good vs minotaur if your minions get killed. that boss with damage mods is really hard on minions though, since it's all physical. you would get more hp if you slotted in a rank 3 or 4 empower (a corrupt rank 3 should be pretty cheap tbh)

a 20 quality ice golem gets 20% increased life as well, but it's a more costly upgrade

Might be worth to just run minotaur with 6 golems instead and take off the amulet (doing 1, 1, 4) if you feel they are too squishy
"
allana wrote:

bone offering is usually good vs minotaur if your minions get killed. that boss with damage mods is really hard on minions though, since it's all physical. you would get more hp if you slotted in a rank 3 or 4 empower (a corrupt rank 3 should be pretty cheap tbh)

a 20 quality ice golem gets 20% increased life as well, but it's a more costly upgrade

Might be worth to just run minotaur with 6 golems instead and take off the amulet (doing 1, 1, 4) if you feel they are too squishy

Thanks for the tip, I'll see if I can work that into my gear. I'm working on leveling up a few Empowers and Ice Golems and hopefully hit a 21/20. I actually just bought a cheaper Skin of the Loyal (2R, 2G, 1B, 1W Socket as the 4R sockets were all like 4ex+) and replaced Maim/Melee Splash with Hypothermia as I saw someone else mention that it could be a good alternative.

I just reached the Shaper Guardians quest (first time) and I'm loving the build!
how do you guys get so much life? I am right now at 4.9k EHP and I am following the build, I guess haha, but it seems that everyone just has more life than me according to poe ninja. Any tips are welcome, this is the build that I had the most fun in poe since I started playing.
"
EvoLipid wrote:
"
allana wrote:

Thanks for the tip, I'll see if I can work that into my gear. I'm working on leveling up a few Empowers and Ice Golems and hopefully hit a 21/20. I actually just bought a cheaper Skin of the Loyal (2R, 2G, 1B, 1W Socket as the 4R sockets were all like 4ex+) and replaced Maim/Melee Splash with Hypothermia as I saw someone else mention that it could be a good alternative.

I just reached the Shaper Guardians quest (first time) and I'm loving the build!

Nice to see that someone is actually on the exact same pace as me hahaha, I just reached the guardians quest for the first time too thanks to this build! GGs man

So I crafted this to see what lvl 27 Golems could do - Slightly modded my Tree to support dual-curse (Vuln/Enfeeble) and got a dumb chest for more eHP

Working on getting some Minion Speed Quiver/Rings next since without Charity they sometimes feel a little sluggish when I'm really booking it through a map.

But in Delve where their Go-fast is overkill I'm really digging the bow set-up
"
Jansports wrote:

So I crafted this to see what lvl 27 Golems could do - Slightly modded my Tree to support dual-curse (Vuln/Enfeeble) and got a dumb chest for more eHP

Working on getting some Minion Speed Quiver/Rings next since without Charity they sometimes feel a little sluggish when I'm really booking it through a map.

But in Delve where their Go-fast is overkill I'm really digging the bow set-up

Link your pastebin? What bowskill are you enjoying using?

Is there a quiver craft for minions?

That bow is almost the equivalent of frenzy charges on minions, that's spicey. Sucks that you lose a golem though but still a very fun craft.
Last edited by Utopian238 on Dec 31, 2018, 9:09:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info