3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
Trovarst wrote:
how do you guys get so much life? I am right now at 4.9k EHP and I am following the build, I guess haha, but it seems that everyone just has more life than me according to poe ninja. Any tips are welcome, this is the build that I had the most fun in poe since I started playing.

just get a elder item 86 armor and craft with pristine fossil..i have 6.6k life at the moment
and also ice golems dont clear fast enough on syndicates appearing on maps, i have switched to flame golems but still keeping the same tree and gear setup except gems..
Did Kurgal, depth 350ish and crit multi + double onslaught on the zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYqE8KrPOi8&feature=youtu.be

Enjoying the build so far. Feels very reliable to just zoom through maps with phase run on. Still working on improving gear though, plan is to get a lot of mana reservation corruptions to drop the enlighten in my boots and be able to add back in war banner or desecrate
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
Jansports wrote:

So I crafted this to see what lvl 27 Golems could do - Slightly modded my Tree to support dual-curse (Vuln/Enfeeble) and got a dumb chest for more eHP

Working on getting some Minion Speed Quiver/Rings next since without Charity they sometimes feel a little sluggish when I'm really booking it through a map.

But in Delve where their Go-fast is overkill I'm really digging the bow set-up

Link your pastebin? What bowskill are you enjoying using?

Is there a quiver craft for minions?

That bow is almost the equivalent of frenzy charges on minions, that's spicey. Sucks that you lose a golem though but still a very fun craft.

https://pastebin.com/SBdvBZrY

That's me currently Collecting edge case upgrades here and there and looking to replace as many Harmonies as I can with 19-20% Having to be 5/1/1/1 is sort of a drag but the switch from +1 Tabula to Life/Mana crafted Rare chest was a big big chunk of eHP and honestly Damage isn't a problem with Ice Golem lvl 27

You can Essence craft Speed on Quiver for Minions, which I've been attempting to no avail. I use Rain of Arrows to apply my Curses to packs, only needs a single gem socket and honestly I'm quite used to using it from playing HoA occultist
Last edited by Jansports on Dec 31, 2018, 7:40:17 PM
"
Trovarst wrote:
how do you guys get so much life? I am right now at 4.9k EHP and I am following the build, I guess haha, but it seems that everyone just has more life than me according to poe ninja. Any tips are welcome, this is the build that I had the most fun in poe since I started playing.

Check out this build - 7k life
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fubar0402/characters?characterName=snokes_malone

The chest itself is pretty amazing, but there is practically life on everything.
Last edited by poofofexile on Jan 1, 2019, 12:41:28 AM
Just got into Golems when I could equip the Clayshaper at 41. Still using Flame Golems, but they rip things up, even with terrible, cheap jewels and poorly rolled gear. Just circled around Innocence without getting hit for about 1 minute and the fight was over. Liking it so far.
"
Utopian238 wrote:
[

How to craft your coral ring +1 maximum endurance charges?
Last edited by Parsson555 on Jan 1, 2019, 5:39:43 AM
Made that

Not +1 support but couldn't be bothered...

Will try the build
"
Parsson555 wrote:
How to craft your coral ring +1 maximum endurance charges?

Either u find it yourself by unveiling rings/amulets or find a crafter that will make it for you. It's a 1ex craft tho so not cheap.
I bought like 400 veiled rings/amulets. Found frenzy and power charge but still can't find endurance. Must be rare lol.
What is your opinion on following shield options:

lycosidae =>Minion hits cant be evaded (POB shows huge dmg boost)
Broken Faith =>10% physical dmg as chaos, unholy might on blocking
Victario's Charity =>Frenzy and Power charges
Love dutch cheese and quality wine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info